[Dwarf/Earthen-RP] Dwarves of the Morodnir 🏔

Abandoned Venture Co site?
Hmm, I think raptors would love it as a home.
We get closer, guess what? A raptor attacked us. Who would’ve guessed.
Oh right, Vedir did. Do they listen? No, they never do.

2 Likes

The Dwarves of the Morodnir failed to get fragment of the Brinsigardur, losing it to the clutches of the Bloodscalp and their mysterious Zandalari benefactor called ‘Shivebah’!

Now the Morodnir returns home both to raise their spirits and to prepare to hunt down the next piece!

On the 16th of this month we will be hosting a tall tales time in Ironforge. Everyone is free to attend.

3 Likes

Wait what? The heck kind of name is that? More importantly is the exclamation mark mandatory every time you say it?

Shivebah:exclamation:

I hope so. Makings of a good villain that.

1 Like

Great another weird name that I have to add to my kills… And I thought Parglak’s Bane was a weird title.

2 Likes

Always with the kill stealing :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

You snooze, you lose.
Gotta be faster.

2 Likes

We still need to go ettin and…

…“Giant bee” hunting. :honeybee:

How Frolbar got that in his head as a good idea is beyond me, but I’ll never turn down free honey :honey_pot:

2 Likes

Yup, soon it will be the time to rock with the buck-sized bumble.

2 Likes

:hatched_chick::pray::honeybee::b:

In these halls - we follow the :honeybee:

1 Like

Tonight we’ll depart on another adventure! This time to track down the 2nd piece of the Brinsigardur.

The clues we have gathered thus far have been few and far between with their only link to the legend being a Tauren legend mentioned in an archeologists journal.

To get the real story and find the Brinsigardur fragment the Morodnir’ll have to noggins to work…We’re doomed aren’t we?..Crap…

Anyhow…if you wanna learn more about our adventures feel free to get in touch with a member in game or drop a message here!

4 Likes

“We’re doomed” sums up most of our adventures, doesn’t it?

3 Likes

Excuse me sir, there is a honey tax. :honey_pot: Please leave a few jars at the Proudmoore Barracks when you’re done. :policewoman:

2 Likes

We’ll keep that in mind!

Now for a quick service announcement!

The Morodnir have retrieved the second piece of the Brinsigardur fending off Shivebah’s Zandalari lackeys in the process and having an actually pleasant encounter with an honorable Tauren shaman called Plainwatcher Raincloud!

The Morodnir now prepares to head home for rumour has it that the Morodnir will soon undertake a new quest to rebuild the homes that were once destroyed!

3 Likes

And lose out on a potential ingredient toward mass production of our own mead?

You’ll never take us alive! :mage: :beers: :honeybee: :honey_pot:

3 Likes

Shivebah or ‘Shivebah’ :exclamation: That is the question.

2 Likes

I’ll do you one better, WHY is Shivebah?

:thinking: :question:

It’s an exciting time to be Morodnir for tonight we start our reclamation of the Highlands. A Morodnir led initiative that hopes to provide fertile ground for Dwarf rp.

1 Like

Give me screenshots Frolbar! Giiiive!!

:weary: :mage:

1 Like

You know full well I can’t link screenshots!

2 Likes

I can. So, shall we discuss payment before or after?

1 Like