Early Access Countdown Thread!

Check in your battle.net app. It show time.
Time day are same for world. You know time zone are different.
NA daytime and EU midnight

2 Likes

And UK is just special at 23:00 :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

2 Likes

Been looking for a clock to post, but it’s all buried in code on websites and such or it’s on upcoming streams and I didn’t want to share those.

I wonder how laggy and unplayable will be the first few hours. Or sharding going to work right this time?

1 Like

It wasn’t that bad at DF launch.
Besides the boat/zeppelin issue.

2 Likes

Oops, I accidentally napped for two hours, so I suppose I will play until 4am. Maybe longer, if I accidentally drink coffee at 11pm.

2 Likes

Yep, this.

There’s nothing to be gained by playing it earlier than others, unless you hardcore sweat professions, which I don’t plan to do at any capacity.

1 Like

Aye, I hate the moment, when you accidentally drink coffee instead of hot milk :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

2 Likes

By the Light! Less than 4 hours to go! I hope the Vindicaar gets me there on time!

2 Likes

…must keep away from this thread otherwise I may succumb and stay up till 11pm :flushed:
I plan to pop in tomorrow morning sometime - but got to get shopping, cleaning and some study out the way 1st

Happy launch you lot, may the server gods be good :crossed_fingers::grin:

4 Likes

Have fun tonight ladies and gents, and remember to stay healthy! All-nighters are bad for your health, if you do them too much.

4 Likes

4 Likes

im just back from gym :stuck_out_tongue: so thats the healthy part :stuck_out_tongue: hit really really nice back/biceps workout today so im super pumped

literaly :smiley:

now 1:47 till Draenor-EU melts down hype is strong in me ! :smiley:

2 Likes

thats actually good method for some people - if you overload on caffeine for some people its making them sleepy :slight_smile:

1 Like

At this point there is some blood in the coffee in my veins :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

2 Likes

yeah but thats the point - if you are super caffeinated once that initial rush will go away you will likely crash badly and will feel super sleepy

the trick is to drink the 1 strong coffee really slow over couple of hours :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Aachh! 1hr:30mins! The Vindicaar’s matrix crystal cannae tek anymore!

2 Likes

Dalaran Waiting Room has started

6 Likes

It’s similar, if a bit quieter, on my server, but typical of Jaina, Thrall, Anduin and Khadgar to have pushed in…

2 Likes