Early Access Countdown Thread!

I hope they do some sort of invisible wall round them to stop people being annoying and standing on top as a giant bear, stopping you getting the quest.

1 Like

You canā€™t mount in here and the silhouette mode lets you see the quest givers through people.

1 Like

Argent Dawns has turned into something of a party :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

1 Like

Also here on the Draenor server it was a small party, but now it has eased down a little.
I think people are doing a few dungeons or whatever to kill the time until midnight.
Not that doing a dungeon now matters anymore, but a little more gold in the pocket never hurts. :smiley:
1 hour and 10 minutes to go people!

1 Like

Iā€™m hoping weā€™re heavily sharded to avoid issues tbh

2 Likes

Wondered how much Epic selled copies. If less than normal.
I rememeber old wowhead posted about SLā€™s selled copies. But DF dont show.

1 Like

3 Likes

Bleh, guess I will have to turn that on.

1 Like

You can always try without first, youā€™ve been able to click through people for some time with quest givers.

2 Likes

Getting pretty full in the bowels of Dalaran!

2 Likes

Yeah, Iā€™m staying outside :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

2 Likes

Seem every bought Epic.

1 Like

Three of my friends didnā€™t! One because he has a work project he needs to finish by Monday, one because he has family stuff on the weekend, and one out of principle.

But I think a lot of people did buy it. Well, itā€™ll be an exciting weekend!

2 Likes

Headache is coming back, so I may be up just long enough to see the servers fall over and go back to bed. Sigh

1 Like

Servers fall over? Dragonflight was pretty smooth on my realm.

2 Likes

I donā€™t think the servers are gonna fall down, there is a lot less people than a normal launch so tonight and Monday night should be pretty easy going if still a little laggy and a small queues.

So far there isnā€™t any lag though and people are spamming toys which normally would cause issues, especially in legion dalaran.

I cannot remember which expansion it was, but there was a launch that went really smooth.
Fingers crossed we will have a smooth launch this time also, especially people got the early launch as a perk, and if Blizz fails with the early launch, I think a lot of people are asking for a reimbursement for that early launch that failed.

1 Like

I think Legion was pretty smooth actually.

1 Like

TEN MINUTES!!! :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

1 Like

I feel sick with excitement!

1 Like