Early Access Countdown Thread!

No, thats called a launch, when people start playing the official game on official servers, they just tell the poor people to pay 90 euro or wait for 3 days until they can also play despite paying 50 euro

You are just being disingenuous and playing with semantics

Naw, I just know what words mean.

World of Waraft The War Within is the latest expansion coming to the hugely popular massively multiplayer online role-playing game. Despite officially having an August 26 release date on PC, World of Warcraft fans can actually play the game from today!

1 Like

the launch was ok - except for 1 bug when game didnt let me join the dungeon and then made me unable to interact with anything.

had to close down client for 5 mintues then it was all ok

got to 72 in 1.5 hour. overall leveling though dungeons feels super fast -especialy rookery - hope they dont nerf it into oblivion

1 Like

Yeah congrats, you read a word literally and fail you use your brain to figure out if you can actually play the game then it has already launched

But not for everybody

Hence the distinction. Jesus Christ.

Would you mind please taking your toxic bitterness into one of the anti-early access threads and not poisoning my positive thread with your negativity.

You don’t agree with early access. We get it.

But this is for people who were/are excited to have early access and there is/was 20 threads for you to be negative about it in, you don’t need to spoil the one positive one. It doesn’t make you look as good as you think it does :grimacing:

Back on topic: lvl 74, done a follower dungeon and it was ok, nothing to write home about though. Kind of prefer delves as a solo thing. Also half way to normal flying :partying_face:

People worried about being behind, I think you will catch up fairly quickly.

2 Likes

Exactly if you dont pay up you have to wait, my entire point