Early Access Countdown Thread!

Ten minutes?? Vindicaar!! Give me ALL YOU’VE GOT!!!

1 Like

FIVE MINUTES!! and I’ve gone into “you feel rested” mode… :dracthyr_uwahh_animated:

3 minutes dudeeee

1 Like

Good luck have fun!

3 Likes
1 Like

So EA is fake :P? why not live yet?

It’s been live since 10:55

2 Likes

no? lol everyone standing in valdrakken

It doesn’t start in valdrakken

1 Like

so dalaran i suppose? ;o

Yup, portal room

I’ve already met the earthern and they are mad at me…

1 Like

I will never again buy from the Blizzard Gear Store. Totally disgusted. I pre-ordered the game on 15th June and have early access included. Yet I’m not going to play during early access and not even on Launch day. :cry:

I’m sure they sent the physical copies out a couple of weeks ago, someone was on the forums really excited about getting theirs. You need to contact the Blizzard store about it.

1 Like

No it’s today if you pay 90 euro

Thats early access, not the official launch.

Well, people will be pleased to know that early access launch went pretty smooth, a little laggy at the start but less then the prepatch events were so :dracthyr_shrug:

Played for about an hour an a half, got to 71 and a bit, 3 renown and did the first delve with no issues so it should be a clean and smooth launch on Monday too.

2 Likes

I had to use SendOn, they delivered it to their hub in Germany on Tuesday 13th and today it got dispatched to my country. My local post told me that it should delivered before 31st August.

I agree, this pre-launch went very smooth indeed.
But also i think we are a smaller group, I expect things go sideways in some form Monday when the rest of the players join in on the fun.

But for now I am having a blast, Delves are fine, the quests make sense now I am reading everything and also the cutscenes we first did not have really flavor the game.
If this is the path Blizzard is going to follow, then I am a happy gamer!!!

2 Likes

Played 5 hours and had zero issues. No lag, no disconnects, no apparent bugs. Only problem was slow respawn times of mobs in some quest areas.

Overall this has been extremely smooth so far. We’ll see how it goes tomorrow.

3 Likes