Earthen, its Sept third

Perhaps I’m the only one but its sept third, and I’d love to know where the last quest line to open up the new race. I’ve been searching for any new info all morning and am wondering where the info maybe… I probably have missed it, but if I haven’t, I’d like to know what’s going on. Please show me something updated info…

3 Likes

I think that will open up on Sept 11th (next week’s reset).

Ughs all right, thats nonsense but… we’ll see… right?

If I understood this correctly, the last chapter of the campaign should unlock with this week’s reset, which should be today in the US, and tomorrow here (chapter 3+4 unlocked here on the 28.08 which was last Wednesday, not Tuesday).

But it’s still 3 am in the US (server time), and reset should come at 8 am over there, so it should be around 17:00 here (Paris time).

This evening we will see if Earthen start showing up on US forums.

1 Like

but I play on the eu realms, not American, should that make a bit of a difference? Im not that familiar with all the timing and what not… lol my apologies if i seem like a derp.

Tomorrow! Worst racechange; but going from DI Dwarf to earthern lol. Cant wait

Resets are one day later here. See this post from last week, chapters 3+4 unlocked on the 28, not 27:

yeah, its just mildly annoying - lol I guess Im impatient… LOL I just like the idea of leveling a new hunter/pally… but we’ll see what happens. Ive done all the other questing 4 times over, raiding/Dungs dont thrill me, but thats my own issue, so Ive been doing delves and follower dungs but you can only run those so much sighs and Ive been lvling my proffs too, I just wanted the new race :frowning: Le sighs

1 Like

Yes, it’s very annoying. I want to main an Earthen and I can’t… I was really upset one week ago, but what can you do. Older allied races were way more annoying to unlock.

4 Likes

Oh @Murley, I already did three and 4, Im waiting on the last quest to open. LOL But yeah I get it, Ive logged out and back in, a few times over tonight, and am still Impatiently waiting. :stuck_out_tongue:

I just took this screenshot on the Beta, which is still up:

It’s 3:19 at US servers, so until 17:00 Paris / 16:00 UK we have to wait patiently. Then we’ll see what happens on US forums.

4 Likes

Oh, I remember… lol it was very annoying… lol

Remember wanting to main a Kt human during BFA. That one felt like AGES. Like I was done with the main story and my char didnt participate lol

3 Likes

YES!! Same with me and my mage (who later became Starney). This is the main reason I hate BFA so much to this day. Yikes! :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

2 Likes

I understand that, I dont really do raiding (at least, current content raiding) but I did max out my four characters, to 80, and yes current content is cool, but I dont raid, or do m+ because It makes me nervous, so, ive been waiting for the new race to unlock.

Check out this thread for updates from the US forums:

They aren’t sure either, we are all in the same boat! :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

Blizzard was really BAD with communication this time. They created a lot of confusion, that’s for sure.

3 Likes

Thank you so much @Murley. Im just kind of not holding my breath :stuck_out_tongue: but, I do hope thats the case.

2 Likes

Maybe people should just check the bluepost about it:

It says sept. 4th for this region.

I also thought I remember Kaivax writing 3rd on EU forum, but obviously it says 4th

Kaivax also wrote, both here and in the US forums, that we only needed chapter 4. So yeah, there’s still a lot of confusion about this unlock, even with that blue post.

2 Likes

Kaivax wrote that on the same day the real 4th chapter did arrive, so obviously that part was a typo…and Kaivax often just copies over her/his own answers from US to EU, so same mistake because copy & paste. :wink:

My point was: 3rd was never on the table.

2 Likes