Earthen, its Sept third

I know, but there was a lot of confusion from other people so I tried to explain what will most likely happen (I honestly forgot about the blue post lol). :dracthyr_a1:

2 Likes

Maybe people should just check the bluepost about it:

It says sept. 4th for this region.

I also thought I remember Kaivax writing 3rd on EU forum, but obviously it says 4th

I also remember reading about that, and that is the ONLY reason I Posted this, Ive been reading all night trying to find an actual Blue post, @Kilturs, and as I stated previously I play on the eu realms and as Murley said, there are 5 quests in this chain not 4

To be fair…I was also kinda confused when the post did hit the forum as proven one post after the blue one. :smiley:

Also, please don’t take this the wrong way, please use the quote function when quoting. If you just copy what others write and put your comments below it, your posts are extremely hard to read.
Mark the text you want to quote and then click on “quote” in the popover.

So now Im even more confused, and you can call me out, but the ONLY posts Ive been seeing are about the third, I saw nothing about the fourth… Throw a dime in the bucket and say ***** it… -_- le blehhhhhh

Hey, everything is fine…there is confusion in the German forums as well…also “wee wee we already have the third”…you’re not alone and there is no shame in it. :smiley:
I was also looking forward to level an earthen today until I did check for the blue post I did link here. That is when I did see it says sep. 4th :smiley:

yeah, Im just flabbergasted at all the miscommunications on Blizzards part, and how lax it seems to be. So yeah, but I have spent most of the evening/morning for a blue post, and I have found nothing(until you posted what you did) so, forgive me if I seemed a bit snippy, its just Le blahh so thank you, Kilturs, im just irked lol probably like half of the world (at least the ones who want to play the new race.

2 Likes

To be honest…the way the did initially communicated the Earthen, I thought they’ll be available during EA or at latest with the official release…

Yeah I completely agree on that aspect, I thought it would be out the same day on EA but when it came and went I thought ok, then the actual release - now still nothing like I said before “Throw a dime in the bucket and say -Blank- it.” LOL im just looking around the forums, they are quite amusing… and so Im having a laugh about “Mandiun” lol :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

It is always the wednesday for us, that is our reset.

yeah, i got that thank you Nim, im just frustrated like everyone… anyway, onto something else (in wow) Prolly partially lvl another pally or warlock LOL

To be fair: as far a I remember 3rd and 4th chapter also didn’t come with the weekly reset. :wink:

2 Likes

This is true. The post I linked earlier about chapters 3+4 unlocked was made last Wednesday pretty late in the evening, so those chapters didn’t actually unlock in the morning with the reset.

They did unlock the day of the reset, but later in the evening. Very weird…

2 Likes

I think I remember that, Ive exited my game lol so many times (the past week due to updates and restarts, cause the new patch (Not complaining, just explainin’) lol I do enjoy the new content, the delves and stuff - kind of blehh only allowing Brann to get up to fifteen (my keyboard is wonky) lol but, I understand why they stopped his level there, I really do like the various things on Kaz, im just trying to get moar (misspelled it purposefully) LOL patient :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, if something was to come it’d be on the weekly reset.

The third is the weekly reset in America. Tuesday for them, Wednesday for Europe.

Still, I don’t get why Blizzard didn’t make one of their usual “discover this! get ready!” threads they make for literally anything new coming to the game, but for this unlock.

It’s like they are trolling us by remaining silent and vague.

1 Like

Nice name :slight_smile: lol and I understand. thank you. HAHahA I agree with you Murley.

1 Like

I believe we get it this week, probably with our reset. Unless they let us have it with US reset. But seems less likely.

4 Likes

I imagine if the US will get it, then we’ll get it. It’s extremely rare for us to wait longer than the normal couple of hours (time difference wise).

Thank you. I just wish they would have given us an update before the game came out, I would have saved my funds for other things, is all… lol

Far as I’m aware they’ve moved communication to social media so I’m not seeing anything anyway.

Yours is awesome.

1 Like