Earthen, its Sept third

So this is the third time I log in to the game thinking I’ll be able to unlock earthen, and I can’t

Oh boy… things went downhill very fast. Prepare the popcorn and pray that those bugs will be fixed by tomorrow…

I really have no words anymore. Billion dollar company… :smirk:

2 Likes

we will get smooth release, US tested it for us :))

1 Like

Shhhht…positive thinking :smiley:

US forums are on fire right now! Quite entertaining to read. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Thank you, yours is too :smiley:

1 Like

When are the US forums not on fire because of something ^^

One can only Pray -Lights a candle for positivity- :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Good news everyone! The issues were fixed and the quests are up again. First Earthen started showing up on US forums as well.

Can’t wait for tomorrow! :dracthyr_a1:

2 Likes

“Gewd News everyone” Giggles

1 Like

Why icon look so fun. Since normal dwarf/dark dwarf same face icons.

Now I see this icon earthen like short :dracthyr_hehe_animated: But I knew earthen are a bit taller.

Yeah cant wait change my alliance shaman at earthen dwarf. I like color tones!

1 Like

I like it honestly. It suits them, they are different from dwarves after all.

1 Like

what time does the chapter 5 story show in the uk?

Should be 5am.

2 Likes

Basically, if Blizzard say something is being released on day X, they are talking about in America. Us in the EU will get it a day later.

Usually, that depends on where they do write it. If they write it somewhere here, they usually mean if for the EU region.

Well…depends on what…with some stuff it only looks like it because: timezones.
And to be fair “a day later” is also only around 13 hours usually :slight_smile:

Holy damn dude, september 3rd for NA and for EU its september 4th holy damn karen be silent.

my opinion ofc but possibley the worst allied race yet , just unlocked it , another dwarf model with awful racial . How could they not think of something better?

oh well roll on the pvp season :smiley: