Either Cyclone should be reduced to 4s duration or the Immunity part removed

Since the CC changes, It’s by far the greatest CC in the game… literally removing a player from the game for 6 second on ZERO CD, 20 yards and less than 1.4s cast time is absurd.

The spell either needs to be reduced to 4 second base duration or it needs the immunity side of it removing entirely and be made into a break when you take any damage.

The only other way you could balance it is make Cyclone DR with every single category so it’s the best CC but will consistently be on Diminishing Return if not managed correctly

2 Likes

it’s like 23 or 26 (i forgot how much range the druid range to all spells talent gave)

it’s like 0.5 when resto or feral pop heart of the wild :smiley:

Cyclone just needs to get a 15s CD for Feral and Resto and duration down to 5s

It’s fine as a Moonkin spell but kind of disgusting on the other specs

1 Like

It’s not fine as moonkin either tho. 15 sec CD is fair

Cyclone is beyond the most braindead CC there is on this game. Something needs to be done about it. (JuSt LoS CyClOnE), yeah, after skull bash, there’s not much else you can do apart from eat 10+ seconds of Cyclone. Not to mention the amount of roots n other forms of CC on this game that helps druids pull it off.

1 Like

But we already have chastise+fear

1 Like

I play Disc so I don’t. And you can’t compare 1 x stun + 1 x fear (with 30 second cd) to stun + 3 x cyclone + roots.

5 Likes

I prefer hpriest cc over rdruid anytime.
Ranged stun + insta aoe fear + MC.

It’s not the cyclone that’s absurd, it’s the rdrood’s healing power, so he can clone easily

Then try to keep this druid busy with something interesting instead of freecast spam control

Like, em, switch on him and kill him, or purge his hots and burst his mates, or control him

It will help, I promise you

I think it’s much more absurd that even on a decent rating, players know the cooldowns and abilities of different healers specs, but they don’t know how druids hots work and tunnel into lifebloom+full prehot, mistakenly thinking that the druid’s hps is above average

2 Likes

I suggest you try to clone as a feral on decent mmr. Let’s see how fast you’ll get back on this bs crap

2 Likes

Fake it —> precog----> done ?!
Atleast thats what high druids do
Idk, maybe im wrong.

It should become breakable on damage, dispellable, people that are in it healable and have a CD.

Then on top of that, make it a pvp talent to make targets immune when it’s cast.

1 Like

clone is toxic af

2 Likes

Would love to trade cyclone for a reliable way to cc healers like an instant aoe fear

2 Likes

Other healers would also love to have npcs healing from them, while they stroodle around the arena like a walk in the park (and automatically nullifying traps from hunters, since traps will always fall into a treant instead of the druid).

Also, let’s not forget mighty bash exists

3 Likes

Treants by themselves heal like nothing, and I’m all for removing them and buffing healing from other sources because they always bug out your drink

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Nourish by treants is always among the top healing abilities from RDruids

1 Like

Weird cos i faced some druids and i remember getting cloned like Once in a week and the reason why i remember that one clone was cos i was surprised as i havent seen anyone cloning at all.

Yea like 20% with a big boost from mastery. Now imagine if you pressed only treants and expect them to heal by themselves.

People in this thread are so clueless it’s crazy, I feel like most don’t even play the game or they wouldn’t be saying that stuff

3 Likes

If there’s anyone who’s clueless, that would be you. Nobody is saying treants alone heal everything for the druid. However, treants alone makes healing much easier (usually it’s either the top healing from RDruids, or comes in 2nd or 3rd place) and gives plenty of room for the druid (and bascially has no counter) to do many stuff without worrying too much (AND it eats cc). Stop being delusional and defending one of the most broken specs in the game by a large margin

Edit: and I was wondering why you’re so enticed on defending Rdruids so much, until I’ve just saw you have four Rdruids. That explains everything really

2 Likes