Elemental shaman is looking for a new home

Hey there.

I am looking for a friendly guild for shadowlands. Maximum 2-3 Raid days/week.

What I can offer

• Good elemental shaman player.
  • Willing to respecc or change to a different class as you need to be as a shaman player (goes and cries in the corner) / (Mage, Priest, Monk would be my usual alternatives)
  • Big interest in doing M+
  • Calm and relaxed personality
  • I am of course also more than happy to change servers.

I used to pay last during Legion first in a semi-hardcore guild and at the end in a 5day/week hardcore raiding guild. So I am hoping for a relaxed place to take things a bit slower but with an eye for quality. I was and will always try min/max every raid encounter since I have this personal challenge to log my ele in the 90/95th percentile.

Since I am 27 years of age myself I would appreciate a somewhat older core of guild members, to have a chat with, run some dungeons or just for some friendly banter.

Stay safe everyone and hopefully happy new expansion )

Hey Metumbaman, if you’d consider a Horde guild on Chamber of Aspects, All Desire the best looking guild EU, I’m sure we’d love to have you on board. We’re a very active guild with a TON of active players. We have recently recruited quite a few returning and new players too, so you would feel right at home we feel.

We raid twice a week progress, into SL we’ve shuffled to raiding Mon/Thu 20:00-22:30ST the other days we just do … Stuff? M+, achievements, alts … Look we have a lot of fun.

We’re no CE guild, never will be, but we do Mythic raiding and we’re looking at getting to the 2nd half of the Mythic raid in SL. Our forte is an EXTREMELY lively guild, gchat and Discord (some channel names could get me banned on forums for a few weeks), helpful people, and calendar stuff almost every day of the week.

We have all types of players, raiders, socials, bit of both, achievement hunters… And we have many of each so we make events for every type of player and they all get plenty of people attending, just yesterday we had 30 people in a social/alt raid, I mean I don’t really know how many guilds have so many people doing stuff this late.

Give us a shout if this sounds good to you. We like to welcome people by making it easy to jump in too, we advise joining our disc or rolling an alt on the server if you want to have a look before jumping in.

LepantoESP#4381 on Discord

Hi :slight_smile: Feel free to check out my post and see if you feel we might be what you are looking for in a guild, we are a community first and foremost and are all older gamers :slight_smile: :

HEy Lepanto.

Thank you for your reply!

Sadly Thursdays won’t work for me, since it is my nightshift day well that is before we go into another lockdown haha…

1 Like

hey add me on bt Zaza#21612 we have a lil chat

All the best mate!!! Hope you find what you’re looking for and have a ton of fun!!

We’re looking to add DPS to our roster for our Shadowlands raid team. If you’d be interested then please add me on battlenet. Kizza#2225.

Hi Metumbaman

Look to our recruitment post.
Our legacy

I am 100% confident that you will love what you’ll see.

discord.gg/UmcpaeU

Once you’re there you should be able to PM any of the officers on that Discord (Woosa, Cronali, Vorium, TbXie) and go on from there.
This guarantees that we will get your message asap and you don’t have to wait unnecessarily long to get an answer.

Thank you & Best of Luck in both your applications and in SL!