Eligible For Trust Level 3 🧐

Am i still eligible to get TL3?

I know all the requirements to get it, and know all the dates where it got “reset” :eyes:

But i just need to know if im working towards something i’m not going to be able to get.

Former MUGS(Most Useless Gif Spammer)

Twiluna

As you probably know bans lower your TL level, it took me about 9-10 months to get mine back after a ban.

1 Like

The feels
Sad noises

But damn 10 months, is there like a grace period where you have to wait and then you can start going for TL again even?

Its not that hard to get it, except for the 50 day wait period (50-100 days yeah)

It may have been 6 but I’m not 100% sure.

1 Like

Mods, I’m not saying this is a bribe, but how much do I have to pay you for TL3? People need to see my cat pictures. Thank you.

1 Like

Nah in relation to bans they get overturned [ like I posted re instated] , also depending which account you post the trust level does differ.

I’m still curious if im eligible to get TL3.

:3 should i open a ticket to ask them? or is there a bit more insight that i have missed maybe?

According to that, you can’t get TL3 if you’ve ever been suspended. Personally, I’ve never lost my TL2 even after suspensions.

I am extremly familair with the trust level requirements.

You can be suspended and still get it, but im afraid there might be a threshold xD

There are plenty of people who have gotten it back after a vacation.

By vacation, you mean after being banned?
Anyway, it also states that you can’t have more than 5 unique flags on your posts.

Well I’ve been suspended and my appeal was denied, when I came back I could not post links now I can.

https://emojipedia-us.s3.dualstack.us-west-1.amazonaws.com/thumbs/160/apple/81/man-shrugging-type-1-2_1f937-1f3fb-200d-2642-fe0f.png

1 Like

check what your trust level is at https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/u/Dottie-thunderhorn.json by following the instructions in the previous link.

Certain sites are trusted, after all. www.wowhead.com for example.

Someone actually informed me I got my TL 3 back, I didn’t know but 100% I could not post anything except a trusted site for a while.

Account put on hold from posting on the forums. (suspended from forums)

Yeah that 5 flag thing might not be entirely accurate, but that is kinda what i want to know.

so

theres no way for us to know if we are still eligible.

i think i still told you back then, when i still told the regulars if they got TL3 xD

1 Like

Hoping to see you back soon.

1 Like

Ok so just an update, through some research and a few vacations :sweat_smile: haha.

if you exceeded the limit your account can get actioned, it takes 6 months for it to reset and then you can start working towards TL3 again.

Dottie had the initial clue about the 6 months, and then we saw on discourse that it takes 6 months to get it to reset.

1 Like

Hi Twiluna!

You can indeed re-earn forum posting rights after actions taken on your forum account :slight_smile:

Good luck!

1 Like