Ember Court Kick

I got kick from ember court immediately after i join. So i dont get any reward and i cant join again…

2 Likes

Same here. Got kicked out when it was about to start.

happens for all almost now, tried twisting my self, kill one mob and out.

And what now? We have to wait another week i guess

Just got kicked out of the Ember Court aswell, entered, did small talk with a npc while waiting for it to start and then got kicked out at about 10 seconds left.

As a side note, I recommend not handing in the quest for now incase they can do something to give us another go. Altho I’m not sure if they will / can.

I am not sure now, but I qued for twisting corridors twice, first time I ended up in coldheart, and other one fractured.
tried skoldus halls, and ended up in coldheart instead, kicked from all of them.

Got kicked too, just as I get to guests to talk to them.

It seems it’s anything with a “Queue”.

It’s being looked into

What? This is my post, but i write it with wrong character.

Got kicked af 20 sec.

same happend to me, hope thay reset the quest or somthing.

I got kicked out as well just when the main scenario started.

I got kicked out of the ember court aswell and now i’m locked for the whole week

Same thing just happened to me. Was in the Ember court from 10 seconds before being kicked out, it just said I was removed from the group. I didn’t touch anything.

Got kicked out as well. I think I was in there for ~30 seconds. Talked to the socialites at the start and then got kicked before the next phase is about to start.

Hey everyone!

This is indeed going to be linked to the ongoing instance issues we’re seeing. It’s being looked into but there are no updates for now.

@Ccr - if you’ve opened a ticket reporting the server issues, it’s very likely to be answered way after the server issues are resolved. If you don’t have any further issues that you need assistance with it could be a good idea to close the ticket so that Game Masters can reach other tickets still waiting :slight_smile:

Apologies for the inconvenience in the meantime!

Thank you for your swift response. I hope you can sort it. I will keep checking for updates. :slight_smile:

This just happened to me as well, got kicked before the guests even arrived. I tried to reset the quest but it wouldn’t let me and now my weekly is completely and utterly wasted.

2 Likes

Aww dang it. Just happened to me too and i was so hyped for it to start. I hope the problems will be sorted out soon :slight_smile: Can’t wait for next week.

This happened to me as well. Got kicked out 10 sec after joining. I am hoping we get a reset so we don’t lose our weekly progress