Embers of Fyr'alath Empowered - 21 February

Prio to this i had 11 or 12 greater emblems and over 25 lesser ones. Did it today on all difficulties and got 1 lesser and one greater, which puts me, on lower side, a somewhere around 39( on higher its over 40) emblems total. Got nothing. Were chances increased from “trust me bro” to " You will get it next week kappa"?
At this point it feels SUPER pointless to keep farming on. On discord community raid, i am the only paladin without legendary and pretty much only person that kept “farming” it to this day. Was it added retrospectively if you do some sacred dance on amildrasil or something? Lesser emblems are far more rarer than shadowmourne shards and getting it almost to 50(I have like 40+ total emblems already with 8/9 bosses still left so potentially its another 8 kappa) feels like an insult honesty. Season is almost over and getting it at this point feels like just getting classic craft legendary, i.e just another expensive tmog.

Another week without legendary. Season is almost over. Lost all motivation.

This has got to be the single worst game-wise design that these so-called “developers” have ever made.

1. Tune classes around a legendary item that is PURELY RNG.
  2. Do not elaborate on the drop rate, do not give any information on how high the % is, ignore feedback for months.
  3. Write a blue post, “claiming” to have “significantly increased” the bad luck protection placebo items.
  4. Expect applause.

Seriously, this is such a massive middle finger to the few people who wanted to enjoy this pay2play game. I’ve been trying to get this item since end of November. I’ve fully cleared heroic 13 times. And, according to the RNG placed by Blizzard, I do not deserve to get the legendary. Where the hell is the deterministic element? Where the hell is the progression? You think that the 130+ hours I’ve spent in the raid is not enough time investment to earn an item that my class CANNOT PLAY WITHOUT?

I’ve already cancelled my subscription after today’s slap in the face (yes, I didn’t get it again after the “buffs”). I will log only once a week to do the heroic raid and then log off until my game time expires. Even IF I somehow get the legendary in the next 2 months I have left (doubt it), I won’t bother doing the questline. It’s pointless.

Blizzard, you’re clueless. You’re ignorant. You’re deaf to our feedback. You’re incompetent. You’ve laced your games with microtransaction from top to bottom. You’re no longer worth my attention. Good riddance.

2 Likes

Cleared LFR/Normal/Heroic for 3x Embers every week since W1 not even counting the amount of small ones from Heroic/Mythic and still no drop. At this point in the season just give us tokens back and put it at a vendor.

can u add a dracthyr catchup too? i want the transmog

worst legendary farm ever, killed fyrakk on my main 14!!! TIMES and got still a greater ember today, see ppl kill it second or third and get it, what is this blizzard? season almost over, not even worth playing this game on my main because of this…

3 Likes

For love of god please never bring this system ever again. If you do make it a time gated but almost guranteed in first 2 months kind of killing bosses+questline+farming etc… Or if you cant do that make it lower upgrade for classes so our classes wont have to get balanced around it.

and why you waited this late too buff it when we come close to season4 ?

for season4 dont bring this system again please. i dont want to get thourgh all this again.

yep no reason to log in and play is always a right step… :roll_eyes:

1 Like

fated season next. id imagine we can upgrade it like we did with the sylvanas bow. hope the evoker one is the same

My only question is… Why rng for a lego? Blizzard, yes there are a few players who got this lego on the first few weeks and felt great, everyone else just got an ember of disappointment week after week.
Why can’t it be something we actually earn than something we get lucky with?
Shadowmourne, the most well known legendary in the game, it had a quest that anyone could pick up, rather than luck it required a bit of skill and a decent amount of raid knowledge and nobody complained that it was too easy. “We listened to player feedback, we wanted to make something that players can earn” every time i see fyralath in the game and the person doesn’t have a mythic kill my thoughts are “wow that guy got lucky” not “wow that guy earned it”. Which is the complete opposite of what i felt seeing shadownmourne in wrath.
Edit:
Actually i have a second question as well… What’s the point now? We’re expecting 10.2.7 in a month or so, m+ is dying down as most people are done with what they wanted to achieve, most guilds especially aotc guilds have stopped raiding. I’m quite lucky that my guild is still raiding for recruitment purposes, but for most other aotc raiders that will get their lego now all i can say is “congrats on the useless orange stick, at least you got a cool tramsmog”

2 Likes

Oh yeah thank you Blizzard! Now I’ve enjoyed the ember much more earlier today, killing Fyrakk since the start on HC every week. Many thanks!

Shadowlands>Dragonflight as I said even in the beggining.

1 Like

Really? Really? You can get this from lfr if you’re lucky enough and you can’t get it from mythic if you’re not lucky enough. Some guy that went afk watching youtube and died 10 seconds in to the fight is your example of a top end player that displayed excellence in the most challenging content?

2 Likes

yep…less to do then in shadowlands, ppl are getting maximum gs loot in lfr and no power progression besides m plus and raid thats how to kill open world content

1 Like

Because clearly you haven’t done the most challenging content in the game. Try joining lfr every week and taking notes from the displays of excellence in the most challenging content from the players there that get the leggo…

Got the legendary today, finished whole quest in 5 and a half hours then instantly logged out and played somwthing else.

awe because you didnt get your precious orange straight away? didums

1. Probably because he already did everything he wanted for the season.
  2. Most people don’t expect to get it week 1, but having it done by rng just sucks, to clear the raid every week just to get the ember of disappointment all while you know that there are people that got it from lfr is just so disappointing. The quests afterwards aren’t skill based at all either, just buy a token, waste some time doing superblooms and boom here’s your lego.
  3. Even getting mailed the lego on day 1 would be a better system.

not even close/. it would just be quicker which is peoples biggest issue. they dont like playing an mmo

I love the ratio in this thread :smiley: