Embrace Your Orc or Human Legacy with New Heritage Armor Sets

Embrace Your Orc or Human Legacy with New Heritage Armor Sets

Embrace your legacy with two new Heritage Armor sets—one for orcs and one for humans—with the release of the 10.0.7 content update.

View Full Article

9 Likes

Is that human wearing the Blood elf colors?! Outrageous!

5 Likes

Scarlet Crusader not b.e colours.

3 Likes

Nice save actually. Brilliant.

1 Like

If I don’t have a Human character but I’m a Human player, can I still do the Human Heritage quest?

4 Likes

When will 10.07 be released?

Scarlet crusader allied race?

3 Likes

Hopefully, so that we can represent religion of peace, aka Light.

A pity, the message of peace is engraved on and delivered by the blade of a bloody sword… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I love the colors! Can’t wait for 10.0.7! (i think it might come the 28th of March or the 4th of april btw)

LOL these look so bad. What the hell is wrong with you guys these days? you can’t even make good looking sets anymore. Things from 8 years ago look better than this.

7 Likes

Also requires EXALTED rep with the respective faction, I’d guess. That is missing in the article.

I really doubt that.

2 Likes

Looks great. But when is it coming?

1 Like

truly peak orc shoulders.

1 Like

Finally a cool looking plate helm it seems.

1 Like

Just a reminder to all the Orcish fans out there… We can transmog out shoulders seperatley now. If you don’t like the giant skull on you. You can remove it. Or mog it into any of the several heritage armor shoulders Humans and orcs got before.

1 Like

disagree. i think the sets are awesome.

Humans get a robed cloth looking version, shame they didn’t include a more shaman looking variant for the orcs. I’m reading, apparently shoulders can be swapped sides and the helm comes with variant horns.

Where da wolf pelt at though?

My opinion on the human heritage set can be summarized with one word: Horrible.

Those are 3 types of paladins.
I do not want to look like a paladin. End of story.

6 Likes