Empty friends list

Connected to the right region, but my friends list is empty. I know, i am not a very social person, but i did had some friends :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. Please fix. Thank you.

Edit: deleted cache and wtf folder, rebooted everything, but still nothing

5 Likes

I have the exact same issue!,

I cannot add friends, or receive friend requests as I got one of my guild friends to send me a friend request but I did not receive it.

Is your battle.net app friends list also empty ?

Just to add more information here

I tried adding a friend via the Battle net app and it says

There was an error sending a friend request to X Error 1 dont know if this sheds any light on this issue

Also a friend on my list can whisper me in game and it shows as whispers : Hello Test

3 Likes

Same problem. It’s the same in game and on the launcher.

4 Likes

Good morning,

I have escalated your findings. Let’s see what they come back with. My friends list for example is complete, same for most of my colleagues, so it seems to be a bit tricky.

Kind regards

What’s your opinion?

1 Like

I have the same issue.

1 Like

Same issue here, literally 0 people in my friend list.

4 Likes

Same problem. Friends list completely empty

3 Likes

Hello again,

Just wanted to let you know that the team is aware and is looking into this.

Kind regards

What’s your opinion?

4 Likes

My friends list is empty aswell :frowning:

3 Likes

I can still see my bnet friends queuing for dungeons/bg’s etc. Perhaps they are still there but just invisible? Hope this info helps.

1 Like

I have the same issue. I asked my bf to message me from his btag and it didn’t show who was whispering me.
I get it that WoW makes you lose friends, but I never expected it to be like this.
Oh well…time to play solo again.

4 Likes

For sure, can’t add or see any of the friends and when I try I get “error 1” and then thats it.
Got a friend to whisper me in game and it didnt come up with their name just the messahe. Odd

4 Likes

Same here, my massive list of 2 friends has been wiped :frowning:

5 Likes

Same issue for me

3 Likes

The same problem on Russian servers. But there are not many of us there, so the problem will probably not be solved quickly.

1 Like

Friends must still be there because I just saw one join a group in the quick join tab, but can’t see them in the actual friends list.

2 Likes

Thanks to everyone who writes in this thread! It gets better when you understand, that you are not alone!

4 Likes

I have the same thing hope it gets fixed

3 Likes

We love the team and believe in it!

1 Like

Just got on and found the same problem, no friends on the app or even ingame at all. Hope its fixed soon.

3 Likes