Engineering Combat-Rez Removal REEE (Update) Eng-Rezz is back! 😁

Update :smiley:

1st they take away hunter pets Combat Rez and now this?!?!?!!??! :grin:

TOTAL heresy I TELL YOU

HERESY I SAY!!!

Link:

12 Likes

this seems like a pretty obvious conspiracy against hunters. it is good that you speak up about it now before it is too late and you can get people to stand against injustice

4 Likes

It’s a druid conspiracy.

2 Likes

Rip jumper cables.

4 Likes

Well they took away gliders from engineers for almost a years time.

If they want to remove engineering from the game they can just do it.

5 Likes

Nooo… I like my nights with jumper cables!!

3 Likes

Meh. This item has saved my parties in many times and even in raid person with it has saved us from a wipe.

What did Blizzard think that druids get removed from M+ now or what ?

1 Like

i loved this item, dno how many times it saved me from wipes
very fun to see their surprise when hunter ress them :grin:

i havnt read up, but is there some new stuff for engi that makes it worth?

1 Like

Some useless toy maybe.

2 Likes

RiP.

I would much rather see professions have more useful perks and abilities, including in combat.
I’m not a top end player so the fine tuning doesn’t matter one bit to me, I really don’t care if it’s OP or a certain crowd discrimnate based on whatever criteria under the sun… These are not average players who do this.
It’s fun and rewarding to be able to use those items you crafted to brez somebody/pop hero/feed or flask a raid/turn them into fish, whatever.

Will my army knife still work :D?

1 Like

doode I spent 12k to level up engineering just to be able to bres noobs. give me my 12k shekels back blizzard :rage:

8 Likes

Tinker conspiracy. They make engineering garbage, so they can then remove it and bring it back as its own class.

3 Likes

No longer being forced to be an Engineer is clearly a good thing. Not sure why this is such a contentious decision.

1 Like

Forced to be an engineer ? The people, who did 20+ keys in my guild were all alchemists+some profession that gave them wearable item. The one druid 22-24 keys went from worgen to night elf. Their tank is blacksmith, their mages/DHs are tailors/leatherworkets … One went engineer some point but because the items he wore became upgraded from raid, and he found that engineering was better option than other professions.

So where were people forced to be engineers ?

And my monk has been engineer since I made her in MoP. My main- dk is still “not engineer” (although i get it she doesn’t have to be and has her own res, but point remains - whatever class I’d be I wouldn’t have re-rolled to engineer). That item did not force anyone - not in raid nor in M+ It was just a nice bonus to have.

1 Like

Yeah it did not really happen to me once, I never pugged and saw a single group that specifically requested engineering or saw it as a listed requirement(lockpicking in TD however…).

If I was to guess, probably those “forcing” are the same groups who wants all bm dps or whatever is fotm and deemed the easy ride to the finish.

Not something most players should care about and more people do than should from what I seen lol.

1 Like

do you guys not have battle rez - Ion “The Fraud” Hazzikostas

3 Likes

Blackmsithing/scribery (is scribery even a word… well is now!) was my selling point for TD. I had done long route there once with sanguine and whatnot and it was one and only time I attended TD with character that couldn’t lockpick. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

comeon blizzard why are u doing this …

2 Likes

Ignoring the obvious part, this is a good change, hunters can already provide enrage removal and bloodlust.