Enha pvp buff only hello?

The latest nerf to all damage and also to the “oneshot-build” completely gutted enhance.
You either played lavalash + pw for big numbers / oneshots with mastery stacking -
or haste/vers for the physical build which was inferior to the mastery build.

It doesn’t matter what you play now - it is underperforming, consistent damage is lacking, there is no deny for that.

NOT ASKING for revert, or a giga buff - also knowing that this might be ignored as usual,

But IF YOU READ THIS; PLEASE CHECK THE NUMBERS AND CONSIDER PVP BUFF ONLY; MAKE US DO PRESSURE WITH GIVEN TIME FOR OPPONENTS TO REACT; NOT AFFECTING PVE, as you should always do.

2 Likes

Primordial build was cringe anyways, damage is still very good with physical build, just give better defensives and nerf healing a bit more :+1:

yes nerf enhancement healing a little bit more so then they can just die as soon as they are targeted! :zzz:

6 Likes

i do not agree here my friend, the healing numbers, EVEN with all healing multipliers are just bad, if you really tryhard and specc into focused insight, refreshing waters and even the HST multiplier you not even have so many globals before you press your heal, but also the healing output is underwhelming and you loose damage.

How do you explain your thought on nerfing the heals? big no.

No need to remember you how crap it is to 2vs2 with an MS. Most classes have an MS right nowadays.

I don’t like the Focused Insight and HST multipliers, not a fan of enhances main defensive being self healing as it will always be very volatile depending on if you face MS comps or not. I’d rather they prune those stress inducing multipliers and give us actual defensives that we can rely on. Sometimes you get a lucky crit heal and actually survive stuff and sometimes it’s just a big feels bad moment. You loose your whole momentum having to spend MW stacks on healing every other global instead of having other ways of surviving and building pressure. I’m sure you get what I’m talking about.

Why didn’t you say that in the first place ?

this! even with those talents my 10x MSW HS heals for about 65-70k due to dampening and MS effects, not only is it our only way to survive outside of our only defensive, we have to sacrifice damage to do it.

Oneshots are still in the game, only not for Shaman.

1 Like

It was one of the very first things I said :roll_eyes:

i am playing right now at 2k mmr, this spec trust me, is unplayable, there is nothing to do. i did 13-19, i only seem i do dmg cause of RoL

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.