Enhancement-fixes? WHERE?

Not in the upcoming class tuning, thats for sure. If you dont count the defensive trait nerfs as a solid nerf to enhancement.

Our spec needs alot of help. Please do something!

3 Likes

They will do as much as they did for Feral. Nothing. Enjoy BFA, oh, and dont forget to buy the next xpac (Deluxe edition porfavor) where they really promise to fix everything (Again). Im sure they would not lie to us for theā€¦ how many xpac has there been now ?

3 Likes

Atleast you can play 2v2 with feral man. You cant do anything pvp related with enhance

1 Like

Literally unplayable. Enhanc needs an huge buff on survivability.

5 Likes

Just when i was thinking hmm i got 2 imparsive now a ican live alittle bit longer they also nerfed them

they probably foget about it :slight_smile:

Ferals are more than fine right now. If you canā€™t push high rating as a feral, wellā€¦

Same could be said for Monks btw.

Iā€™m actually glad Enhancer isnā€™t viable tbh, the specc always has been cancer to play against and imho needs a complete redesign, same for sub rogue.

Unlucky tho for people that really enjoy the specc.

How can a rogue have a cancer playing vs enhance?

1 Like

Game is disgusting i gave up pvp. Changes come too little too late.

why is that? we had only like 1-2 seasons where our dmg was retarded and was frontloaded too much.
Apart from that we were just purge bots and fall over flat to any rogues and warriors all day.
If you are a caster i could understand a little why it is annoying, but enh has no more anti caster tools than resto or eleā€¦soā€¦

honestly enh has no spec mechanic that is annoying. no real stun, no immunities etc.
take rogue for exampleā€¦ evasion, cloak, vanish, stuns, stuns, stuns, instant cc, high mobility. That is really cancer to play against

2 Likes

We soon fix ur class , just buy mount , thanks u mr.shaman. We soon fix ur class . 2 season later . Oh sorry we need money , buy mount :hugs:. Thans and good luck , mr.shaman- Fix my class blizzard!!! Blizzard-Soon , donā€™t worry. trollface. Soon ā„¢jk.

1 Like

Its not only ench shamansā€¦ there a lot of spec are underperforming

there is a difference between underperforming and pretty much unplayable. well at least there is a huge disparity between even the underperforming specs.

lets say MM, affli and Enhance is garbage tier, but demo is underperforming, i can tell you that playing a underperforming spec like demo is 1 billion times more enjoyable than enhance. heck even affli is a billion times more fun in bgs (not arena) than enhance. MM at least is also playable in bgs but enhance is not even playable in bgs. Every time i play a bg, i just want to delete this shaman.
I just die to cleave or some zugzugs roll over me in a 6s stun. dmg and healing dont exist anymore. before I pop my blood lust and my ā€œweapon enchantsā€ I am already dead or my storm strike crits for 10k ehehe

just for fun I tried ascendense and my windstrike does 15k main hand and 5k offhand. 3min cd btw btw

3 Likes

I totally agree with you. What i wanted to say that enchance isnā€™t the only bad spec. Ones are better others are worse but they are badā€¦

Rather play my enhance than demo my dude. Getting completely shut down with your setups is pretty triggering. (1 trick pony spec)
But yeah I agree with the whole difference between underperforming and unplayable philosophy

Enhance, I love this specc so much, but blizz removed it from bfa.
Beastcleave was RMX counter, so there u have ur answer why itā€™s so garbage to play enhance.
Lil Jimmy got oneshotted from Beastcleave, when he played his mage. Lil Jimmy is Ions cousin.

Highly doubt that, but than again I donā€™t do Arenas anymore, but again id be happy to bet that almost no one really plays a cat. Maybe some 2sā€¦ butā€¦ im just not seeing it.

Do you guys wanna hear a joke? Enhancement.

well I even prefer to play affli in bgs than enhance
you get shut down with your setup, I am dead when my setup is actually finished.
Pressing 2 weapon buffs, rockbiter, ascendence, wolves, bloodlust
makes it already 9 seconds before I press my first dmg skill ehehe
In 9 seconds I probably died already D:, if not I have to run away or try to heal with my 15k healing surges on my 300k hp pool oleole