Enhancement Shamans

Yeha and what happened the NEXT DAY after hunter/enhance won? NERFED.

LITERALLY the next day.

1 Like

Enhance was good till ssn8 WOTLK, Beastcleave still was a good comp. But this msg not about how good it was in WOTLK. This msg was about that Enhance was good before in overall cuz you sayed it was never allowed to be good. Thats it, i am not tryin to fight you :sweat_smile:

Im just saying - when a spec like DH or warrior or rogue is strong, they either
a) leave it strong for a long time
b) make some tunings

The second enhancement is on the top of the food chain they bring out the slugging bat to bring you five foot under in the blink of an eye. Thats not to say there arnt comps it can perform decent in at all, but enhancement is never ever allowed to be top dog of dps.

That’s because in recent years, the only times that Enhancement has been strong are when it’s randomly one shotting people with Maelstrom Weapon/Ascendance.

They would also re-introduce Unleash Elements (15 sec cooldown, 40yd range):
I loved this ability so much and I was really sad when they removed it in Legion.

• Frostbrand weapon: applied 70% slow to the enemy and granted 30% speed to the shaman
  • Flametongue weapon: increased your next fire spell damage by 40%
  • Windfury weapon: attack speed increased for the next 6 swings
  • Eathliving weapon: increase the next direct heal by 30% (currently called unleash life)

Can’t find it on wowhead, but on wowpedia: https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Unleash_Elements

1 Like

Agreed but i am not asking make them top dog of dps. Just to make it better, right now ENH deserves to be better, by survivability, mobility, some instant CC, maybe a slow like guys was asking for Frostband, this changes wont effect on being top dog dps, it will create space for CC goes, help healers to handle HP pool Cuz Enha dying like CRAZY. I am trying to force ppl do feedback to make it VIABLE at least.

Devs do not want enhancement in arena. Suggestion and discussions are laughable. They reduced enhancement’s burst by “half”.

That is not balancing. That is not tuning. It is a clear message to let you know that they don’t want you to play enhancement in the arena. Reasons could be discussed but it doesn’t matter.

I just wish they reworked enhance somehow defensively, every time enh is good it’s when their healing is so absurd you have to chew through 3 consecutive health bars in order to kill because surge with modifiers + pvp talent is just lay on hands every cast

need to move that healing power into defensives instead somehow

1 Like

New talent, 2 points.
DEBILITATING STORM

• Using Stormstrike on a target reduces the damage they deal to you by 5%, stacking up to 3/5 times, for 8 seconds.

And sub-talent connected to it, with 2 points in Debilitating Storm required:

SURGE OF STORM

• When Debilitating Storm is at maximum capacity, your Stormstrike and Lightning Bolt deals 25% more damage to the target.

This basically off-sets our lack of mortal strike against virtually every other dps spec bar a few, and give us more sustained damage that we need but isnt abusive.

1 Like

Someone hire this man as a developer!!!

1 Like

I think main problem of not tunning enha in pvp is because enha is op in pve ^^

2 Likes

That’s why we should do feedback about Enhance in PVP :thought_balloon:

Just improve our Survivability, CC, gives us some Anti-CC, improve our mobility and we’ll be fine!

Seriously though they need to make AS useable in Stun/CC, add damage reduction to LS, give FL charges or drastically reduce the CD and add root/stun/freedom to it. Our Burst is good but so easily countered (DW duration is the same as disarm, any CC will nulify it) so give us some Anti-CC and make DW ranged or not an attack and off GCD

1 Like

I agree that shamans need some kind of change in thier defensive part for pvp, but I also think that shamans have too many abilities in thier kit, I run 30 keybinds without an mmo mouse and most shamans in the solo shuffle queue runt 32-33 abilties.

I feel like I’m missing out because the amount of abilities there can be in the shaman kit, hopefully something could be baked into other skills.

1 Like

Skillcapped has made a new video about Solo Shuffle, meles, casters and healers, they put Enha in Tier C with Frost DK. While every class on game has buff, they don’t touch anything on Enha, also, the difference of damage between Ele and Enha is amazing. Also Ele is Tier S+

1 Like

That would be 2 strong. Give Mages insta poly.

Theoratically you can dish out some pretty nasty burst as enh but the problem is getting out that dmg. Doomwinds windows are way too easy to shutdown by pretty much any melee in the game and the lack of survivability is the final nail in the coffin.

1 Like

#MakeEnhancementGreatAgain

1 Like

Probably something went wrong for you, cuz its not. :slight_smile:

name 1 melee spec in the game without insta CC? yes, its enh

1 Like