Enjoy Void Stone :D

@Rondakungfu-Stormscale

You are defending this crap state how pvp gearing is designed around pve items…

The way you defend this non-sense that we are as pvp-ers FORCED to do pve content is beyond idiotic and i gues your brains won’t go further then “A cutting Edge” simply because u never spended time into pvp…

Well excuse me if you count your amazing Highest 3 man personal rating : 1682 then yes you spended time in pvp ! kappa :rofl:

Best of luck in your pve world mr. but plz don’t show yourself on pvp related forums because people like you have nothing to do here because as i stated above you got 0 experience as well interest in pvp content.

Your lack of understanding about pvp is for example a guy selling cars starting a new carrier being a banker instead “wich he never learned for”

Even tho he would still making statements about how much this “guy” knows a bout banking, while basicly he is just a rookie and clueless…

ciao

Iirc u get 50 conquest per assault if u do every quest and theres an assault every 19h so no u cant

You are kinda triggered as i see, but im not defending this state. Im just explaining you and this guy that the other way around is out there while you close your eyes in your need to whine.

Yes my highest rating was 1682 while i give absolutely 0 focus to it imagine if i even was focusing it. Now that childish comment of yours about that brings me in a position to laugh at your 0 pve achievs while you claim pvp is harder than cutting edge right?

Also this forum threat is about PVE trinkets, giving you a blast of reality that actually PvE needs pvp trinkets as well making you reply like an angry 14 yo ?
Fine by me, pleasant enough.

Dude iam glad lsexp 2.7 player lol

And i never claimed pvp is harder then pve, I don’t know where ive seen that from my post…

I remember the day when in “WoD” they introduced the Ashran (pvp) Trinket “This trinket was BIS for PVE” thousands of forum post about it and within a week it was fixed…

Immagine how we pvp-ers feel now to do every week m+ for gear and raids… to be competive in pvp ?

That we loose time for doing so and as well loose fun, because if we don’t farm this pve gear we simply loose vs a 1500 scrub player with 420 ilvl gear bashing his head on his keyboard to win.

All iam saying is that your opinion here is invalid.
Because you have 0 clue about the current state of pvp atm and the way pve gear is making pvp in a bad state…

But ye stay delusional for what i try to explain.

gl

1 Like

You can be 150k LSXP, youre still making 0 sense.

Pve needs pvp trinkets
Pvp needs pve trinkets
You better live with it, wow was just like this since it started and always will be like this excluding some good time like legion. That pvp players WHINED about that as well…

Why you special snowflakes whine about that?
Looking at pvp players like cdew on youtube, youre better than him i guess? He whines too about the pve trinkets in his vids WHILE HE WIN people using them.

Havent you said my brains wont get further than a cutting edge? Try to do it once or even try to do a 15+ dungeon, seeing alot of 2800rated players fail like hunter pets ^^

Thats the state of WoW’s pvp and why nobody wanna just play along you guys, toxic whining proing and nonsense followed by: but my lsexp is XXXX i know.

Im done and i will ignore u from now

I stop this discussion with a ape like u atm…

No point to talk with a 1500 player who have 0 sense about pvp.
Never playing it and still has “his” opinion and statements that “he” is right…

No words really, you must be right because as u said we better live with it.
You should work for Blizzard you fit their team !

GL tired of this discussion with such idiots like u.

We pvp-ers should also make stupid ape suggestions on your pve section of forums… might u guys like that as well.

You can because conquest cap isn’t reset each week. If you end a week at 450 conquest you start the next one at 450, grab 50, get your cap and inlock weekly chest for next week, and can start piling up for the new conquest cap that you just unlocked.

You tried. Obviously you did so without checking facts beforehand. Pity.

Watch out what u type to this fool…

Because he might put extra things on the forum u didn’t even said or talked about.

gl

You call me an ape+idiot while you fail to realize that the game was like that all along. I guess that brings your IQ to below average but that is what i enjoy with you plus the fact youre getting triggered.

Little special snowflake, that pvp forum is not your safe space. Its simply a part of the forum and a separate category. Now if you think its a safe space, yeah it gets even better xD

You’re experience in pvp contradicts your an idiot with a lot lack of understanding how this game always worked pvp - pve wise this since (Wotkl, Cata, MOP, WOD) and a ape trying to be funny on a pvp forum…

Funny guy

You really got triggered with this boi, right?

Guess this horrible pve monsters steal your cookie win yesterday with that trinket? :frowning:

PvE ppl are the devil man, GIVE PVP’er their safe space!!

Fair or not fair(not fair imo) thats how the game was,is and will be now matter how big your river of tears and insults will be inside the forums

Stay 1500 ape

ignored from now…

I guess that was the smartest answer you came up with after the punch with reality in the face? xD

1500 ape is different from IRL born ape. cheers xD

Yeah this specific monk is the worst person we’ve ever seen there, that’s not the first arena thread he destroys while claiming he doesn’t care about PvP. Ignoring him is just da way.

We should also do this on pve forums see if they like that…

Talking about stuff and destroying their fun…

While blizzard is balancing things bad for pve for example … because we then do then basicly the same as this ape doing here

Would that be fun huh ?

Yeah rog, while you whine about everything and everyone.

Just go whine for ww’s again and me being the worst person ever because i laugh at you.

Youre a perfect match for him btw, both whining nonsese proing around whine youre both mediocre at yourIQ in general.

SAFE SPACE FOR Ultraxide and shadenox NOW!

Well to be honest it seems PvE is more popular than PvP during Blizzard events so they take care of that part of the community more, even us acting just like PvE people do on our forum sections won’t make things change.

At least we are gladiators in pvp…

What have u reached ? Step into the arena with a max of 1500 achievement …

Idk what to say to u… go back @ pve forums i would say , because u don’t belong here

Even if the twitch streamer like Pika saying pvp is in a very bad state “this says a lot since he never complains…” then idk but u mr. ape monk must be right even over high experienced pvp-ers u must be right !

Pve is more popular because pvp is full of you+him types.
Nobody wanna play with you guys, youre probably the worst community in this game for a reason. Laughable af

I actually forgot about that i guess ur right u can get the BIS onuse trinket at 400ilvl 4 months after a raid releases.
And all u had to do is complete dailys every 19hours without a break and neglect your job, your family and friends.

Seems Like a good deal to me