Enough is enough: if you guys want an answer asap from blizzard concerning all these issues, please simply upvote this thread and comment to keep it up

They already posted a support article, why would they repeat the same response. They leave that to us hehe.

1 Like

Should they answer each “I’m getting ganked” post with “nothing we can do, you are on a PvP server” ?

and yet the other link contradicts this. So, blizzards stance is…we do something if we care to. We dont care to, so f*** yourselves.

Which is why they lost me as a customer.

Interesting business plan however.

1 Like

They dont need to, they have Vaeyn

People chose pvp realms expecting something completely different than what is happening right now. But you know that. So a solution could be free transfers to pve realms.

1 Like

What do you mean? Isn’t that the smell of victory?

The pvp rules on a pvp realm take precedence obviously.

And I expected to get rank 14 in 2 weeks, what is blizzard going to against that? Just because you expected something doesn’t mean you should have it or get it.

Of course they did. Being camped over and over and over until you go and play another game is not exciting or fun and it can be considered nothing other than griefing by the other player. Something “those people” and their ilk will just say is your fault for choosing a PvP realm. Its like blaming a victim of crime for having something the thief wanted.

Some bluepost would be nice

The rank advancement is clearly outlined, and it is impossible to do in 2 weeks, this is clearly outlined, whereas griefing and code of conduct have contradictory definitions that are deliberatly “loose” so that blizzard can simply do nothing and be in the right, or do something if its one of their toons that gets griefed and still be in the right.

You keep saying griefing, it spells ganking. And it’s not against the rules.

1 Like

Deliberately and repeatedly corpse camping someone with the sole purpose of having them quit is griefing. Spell it how you like, do your little sofist spell on it if you like.

1 Like

It’s not. And it’s quite easily avoided, there are other players on your factions to group up with. Stop being a solo casual, this game is not for you. You already said you quit, why are you even here?

1 Like

Lol yeah “go away, your arguments are hard to win against…you quit so go away person that has valid arguments.”

I quit to boycott their stupidity, as the only way to have them rethink their dumb strategy is to punish them financially for it. So I will come back LATER and see if it got better once BG’s are out

Valid argument? “Please don’t kill me” yeah… Valid.

Not my argument.
Here is my argument.
That person you are repeat camping until they quit has a life also, and goals in game also, and is a person not a Bot that just exists for you to camp all day long. Have some decency, just kill and move on, rather than being a douchebag, you can still have your fun without ruining things for others. That is not an unreasonable request, one would think. But one would be surprised at the amount of borderline sociopathic players on WoW.

And as sociopathic players number largely then we need Blizz to regulate what is reasonable or not.

1 Like

Don’t tell me how to enjoy my game time. If I enjoy ganking lowbies that’s what I’m going to do.

1 Like

And yet that is what you are doing to me.

Yeah, but I dont beg blizzard to change the game for me.