Enough is enough: if you guys want an answer asap from blizzard concerning all these issues, please simply upvote this thread and comment to keep it up

I’m thinking of all the issues we keep mentioning lately : wpvp, faction imbalance, ganking issues, faction queues, a need for fresh pve servers, free faction transfers from the dominant one to the underdog one, and so on…

I don’t give a damn about having a lot of upvotes, I just want to make them react.

92 Likes

You think you do, but you don’t :smiley:

11 Likes

You are discussing PvP related issues on PvP servers

Blizz will do nothing whatsoever about player choice

They have pulled BGs forward and they are making them cross realm - that’s the best they can do

Everything else is driven by, and chosen by, the players

5 Likes

Welp, upvoted then

1 Like

calling blizz calling blizz please respond

1 Like

What is love?

6 Likes

I don’t know why people think Blizzard will start using their own forums again they avoid them like the plague, even the mods aren’t here very often.

Contact the Devs on Twitter, more chance of a reply there.

3 Likes

It’s a player issue, choose the realm type you want for the type of gameplay you want. Easy mode PvP = PvE realm.

That is a terrible idea and will not end well.

1 Like

Yeah better have half the realms unable todo bg’s at all due imbalance…
x-realms is great for bg’s.

1 Like

Beds got made and now sleep must be had.

If BG’s are Xrealm then what is the point in having realms and pop ratio at all?

They may as well just have a level 60 character selection screen with a queue button! They are supposed to be limited and therefore get to battle the same players.

If players are so dim as to create a toxic environment that essentially encourages the ‘other team’ to not bother as its a non-winnable situation then that’s their own fault. People who actually care about server health and wpvp know when to attack and when not to.

Rewarding the ganksquads with easy queues just to save some salty tears is NOT a good idea.

Is great for the dominant faction…not for the minority. I don’t even care as long as I get to transfer to a balanced/alliance favoured pvp or, as a last resort, normal realm. The idea is to be able to play the game…

How is it great for dominant faction? Horde is gonna have long queue times, and on biggest pvp realms horde couldn’t do any bg’s at all since there is no alliance to queue.

If anything x-realm is gonna be great for alliance.

and why is that?

Because no one wants to play alliance on pvp realms? And you (we) on pyrewood would be in trouble too since it’s 70% or so alliance, without x-realms there would be huge queues for bg’s on alliance. Is that what you really want? Only 1 or 2 realms having under 1 hour bg queues?

I can only agree with the necessity of having cross realm bgs, horde queues would be insane otherwise, and I’m saying this while playing on both factions on different servers

I want to see the many posts from the horde crying about queue times while alliance reply with helpful comments like ‘go play retail’, ‘re-roll’ :smiley:

3 Likes

And what about alliance on pve realms? Many wanna do bg’s in there too. With current pyrewood ratio it’s gonna be sick queue times for alliance if not for x-realm.

Blizz will give in at some point and reward those filthy no honor hordes (a faction built on honor!), HOWEVER, it would be nice if just for a short time they were left to sleep in the mess they made!