Enough is enough now (Kidney Shot)

Ok Bic.

Your partner dies, your trap is on CD, your feign is on CD, you have no turtle or stun. You used roar to help save your partner 40 seconds earlier.

Rogue shadowsteps to kidney you, tell me what you would do?

whatu want?

1 Like

Now now, the new graphics card are not released yet! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

This is my latest alt. Good enough?

You are aware of the fact that Bicmex is the highest rated SV hunter in 2s, 3s on EU and on US?

If your partner is dead, trap is on cd, feign on cd, stun and turtle on cd then game is already lost due to earlier mistakes: not knowing how and what def cds to trade in order with their goes, what leads to cd overlap; not knowing how to utilize rogue locking and preventing restealth during your goes, etc

If you know what to do and see what’s happening, you’re either able to sit kidney safely, or you’ and your partner always have something to press. If you traded all cds properly and have nothing, then you didn’t do enough pressure during your go. So find your mistakes both from def and aggressive sides and get better. It’s as simple as that

2 Likes

Let me tell you why this is a stupid comment

Shadow fury is a cast able AOE stun that doesn’t hinder your damage in anyway.

Kidney shot is an instant single target stun, that costs combo points which the Rogue needs for damage and also costs the Rogue abit of energy (17 to be exact), which is also needed for damage and combo point generation.

You see the issue here? and why the aren’t comparable?

you. are. a. ROGUE

1 Like

What IS this… Kidney ENABLES THEIR DAMAGE NOT HINDER IT…
Omg the arguments, omg why.

It IS me explaining why they are not comparable.

Also take yourself over to skillcap or something and learn how to play the game before ranting on the forum, there’s a good lad. As people have pointed out Hunter in general is very good into Rogue, the class isn’t failing you, you are failing the class.

Meh, I’d prefer Cheap Shot would have CD to Sub, and no Kidney should last more than 5 sec

1 Like

So you would prefer dying to 10 sec stun + 20 sec autoattacks into exposed armor and rupture with 70% slow, while your healer stays for 30 sec in CC instead, like it was in TBC?
One way or another, you will lose

i would love to have a 8 second maim… kidney is fine but its just to long. not to speak off cheap shot, cheap shot , cheap shot.
Kidney just needs to be 5 seconds that it. 8 is to long.

if they do that the game will have five different abilities, no CC or utility in a few time. You cant balance a game around 1500cr players. Thats never going to work in any competetive game.

Super cheese builds that oneshot beginners can get nerfed but removing abilities or making the game simpler (like a few topics that want CD on all spammable CC etc.) is not the answer.

Arena is a competetive pvp mode. If you want to be better than an average player you need to invest more time than an average player.

there was a time where you get 4 seconds cheapshot into 6 seconds kidney into 4 seconds silence regulary and it was no problem. Rogues having kidney is not a problem.

if the rogue manages to kidney you and has dmg while neither you or your partner have any cooldowns and are both in CC then you propaply deserve to lose?

Did you seriously just state that rogues dont do dmg during 7sec kidney?

I see youve only played outlaw and sub for the entire duration of season 3 so I see why you are biased as rogue is one of the best dps right now because of how fast everything dies and how everything dies on stuns

But did u seriously just say that they dont apply dmg during kidney go’s?

Actually dont even bother replying cos I cant be bothered to read anything you might say in future

1 Like

It is not 8.

With what? Autoattacks? Can you even read before replying? If you use kidney every 20 sec as op complained you won’t have any DPS cooldowns back. And sub (since we talk about sub) does literally 0 damage outside of cooldowns.

You’re like that kid that thinks he won the argument because he had the last word and put the other person on ignore before he could respond.

8 or 7 Seconds… we’re talking about Shadowlands, where every 5 Seconds stun can kill you…

3 Likes

All of you think rogue in general is op cause you always see them in rmx, but the difference between rogue in rmx and rogue in other comp such as rps or thug is a way different story.

Kidney is needed to kill something otherwise you can pop vendetta or whatever and you’ll never kill anything.

Few things need to be looked at for sure but blizzard always target the wrong stuff in priority unforch.

1 Like

i think you are right. rogues are very annoying to deal with, but not such big problem. I believe the problem is the synergy between rogue and mage and the tankiness they have currently.