ERP should never be opt-out

I second this. I have known someone in the past who roleplayed as a courtesan while making use of fade-to-black as well. It can be an integral part of a character. You just have to distinguish yourself and make it clear how you operate.

Well that’s a bit debatable. Illidan didn’t have those ladies over in his appropriately named Den of Mortal Delights for no reason…

2 Likes

The 12+ includes references to sexual themes but only references. Aka jokes and whatnot. A character with a sexual personality is fine but anything such as full nudity and moderate sexual themes isn’t allowed.

So

is fine.

1 Like

“A minute is all I need. Wait, that came out wrong” - Mystic Birdhat, an NPC that anyone with the yak mount is all too familiar with. We all know that it’s an inuendo, that it’s a dirty joke. Implemented by Blizzard.

We all know you’re opposed to ERP, but perhaps you’re going a bit too far with your “nice christian boy”-persona.

It’s just dirty cybering/sexting.

2 Likes

I don’t see how introducing any sexual content in a game that children play is wise. Particularly when you don’t have any means of determining someone’s RL age (children often lie about their age) and also we have documented cases of children being groomed on this server.

The extent to which Blizzard has put this in game is a single NPC called a Madam, without any indication of whether she actually is a madam. Take their lead.

4 Likes

Suggestive jokes, as opposed to explicit, which:

Implies.

Reading comprehension remains your weakest point.

By the way:

Aren’t you?

7 Likes

however it doesnt allow doxxing so you’re out of luck

8 Likes

Going on ratings, to a certain extent (not graphic, mere jokes and references), is fine. The game is rated “teen” / “12+” (presumably 12+?) and references and jokes are indeed under those ratings. Hell, even PG allows some references. It doesn’t mean that we’re all super hardcore christian server with nothing sexual involved. It means references are allowed.

1 Like

Reading comprehension.

Take. Blizzard’s. Lead.

2 Likes

I am.

To quote:

World of Warcraft is rated T (Teen) by the ESRB for blood and gore, crude humor, mild language, suggestive themes, and use of alcohol and violence.

idk why it quoted Koiffen there.

Blizzard is also beholden to different rules than us.
They can allude and show things more than we are allowed.

4 Likes

We all know you certainly aren’t.

Just take blizz’s lead fam.

1 Like

i entered this thread ready to go crazy

and now im scouring this page trying to find the people who disagree

Yes. Suggestive as opposed to explicit, which everyone has been spelling out 10x over.

u can disagree with me

Sexual jokes and suggestions =/= explicit. You can have a character rated teen / 12+ that at times makes innuendos and whatnot as I believe the guy above was saying is fine.

Explicit? No.

Do you not see the difference between ‘ill show you the Void if you know what I mean wink wink’ and roleplaying a prostitute

4 Likes

no i disagree

OK that’s enough no more disagree

2 Likes