ERP should never be opt-out

Bzzzzzz :honeybee:

I Don’t think you understand, I am not fighting you. I Don’t care about you. You are just a random on the forum, I can just click a little cross on my internet and make you diseapper. I know what I saw and unlike you I am not on a ridiculous crusade, I am not trying to prove anything to anyone to save my little corner of power in a videogame.

Peace.

3 Likes

Five people replying at the same time, oh wait 6. You guys Don’t have anything better to do ?

don’t care didn’t ask

give us the screenshots

Tell your friend (i.e. yourself) that they should stop ERPing. It’s embarrassing and harmful to the health of the server.

5 Likes

I would 100% make a ticket about said player if i saw anything bad. And also share it with the officers of my community that will 100% of the time kick people who do ERP. Which would exclude them from the quality PCU rp.

4 Likes

Someone posted a link to a blog listing the bad stuff a few days ago and get muted for that, you are free to go consult it.

We can guild kick them and then it is someone else’s problem at least

I know this may be a big ask, but try reading over your own posts - you’re so eager to defend the honour of “your friends who do it” (definietly not yourself) that you will throw out random deflections like “aughh actually in my secret screenshot file it’s the PCU that are the ERPers…!”

Sadly since you won’t post the reciepts for that claim, it’s as valid (or in fact much less valid) than what I mentioned re. screenshots of you

They say you are banned from watching the Sonic the Hedgehog movie in three different cinema chains because of your actions that fateful day

Ahh the blog that drops doxx on people that are not even in the PCU (and hopefully never will be) to own the PCU + posts random pictures of Hearts of Iron avatars saying “PCU be like :joy:”

The ultimate silver bullet …

Look at the state of you honestly lol

8 Likes

holy hell you are seriously not meaning coad im wheezing

are you really using COAD as proof? :rofl:

6 Likes

Ah so it’s mostly for a community blacklist, that makes sense then. Thanks for explaining.

1 Like

I said I know someone who does, never said if I agreed or disagreed with him doing it. I am not his mom, it’s not my problem.

looks at you :grimacing:

2 Likes

Yeah I erp so much I left AD and I am stopping rp on wow all together, very big brain right now.

I have screenshots of Marchenuit doing loads of questionable but also very criminal ERP, although I have also decided that I will not post these screenshots, but trust me it is true.

7 Likes

“You wouldn’t know them, they go to another inn”

:flushed: :ear:

3 Likes

Thank you for making AD a safer space by leaving then. :smile:

3 Likes

You guys really are a hivemind.

2 Likes

Good of you to openly admit it, at least.

When will you learn that your actions have consequences!

4 Likes