ERP should never be opt-out

where are the screenshots march
you’re not a cool guy because you lied to get 0 likes on a wow forum

3 Likes

damn :frowning:

Demon Hunter players living up to their reputation I see.

5 Likes

“ive seen screenshots”
“ok give us the screenshots”
“YOU are NOTHING to me i don’t CARE you are just another RANDO GOODBYE”

2 Likes

Same to be honest.

If anything, I’m happy you quit now. You act a bit like a madman yelling on the street nobody listens to.

4 Likes

thats a bit pathetic ngl

3 Likes

Please… It hurts…

9 Likes

it’s okay ur a star 2 me xoxo

Will we one day find the chosen hater destined to give us actual proof of all the things they hate us for? Only time can tell.

3 Likes

Since to this moment you haven’t (+ won’t) post anything to back this statement up, I have to reply that there are instead screenshots of you circulating instead. I will not substantiate this in any way but it’s true

It was PCU from the first second - and you continue to have this weird OOC problem over a guild of primarily night elves being unfriendly IC towards your demon hunter (who was roleplayed as the most elemental Shadow the Hedgehog heh … nothing personell … archetype)

Perhaps you accidentally thought you were a demon hunter IRL

I think you are already doing a good job yourself there

I think you left after asking me if you could be an officer in the guild instead = S

You’re so chilled out that you’re making more typos by the post. Please catch your breath before the next one

I think judging by your eager defense of public ERP, the people reading this can guess what kind of corner that is

19 Likes

Accepting any form of ERP in WoW, public or private, normalizes the activity in general - even if you do not participate in it. Which I am starting to doubt, as you are currently digging yourself deeper and deeper.

Perroy is literally the creator of the guild and has always been its GM. Dirge of Teldrassil was PCU from the start.

Also, we came across public ERPers during that small guild campaign in Stonetalon Mountains, so you are kind of talking out of your behind with this, “Public ERP barely happens.” shtick. Happens constantly in SW and even at random locations all over Azeroth.

10 Likes

Yeah the screens of him are pretty bad lol

11 Likes

this is just the standard sequence at this point isn’t it?

Somehow they NEVER take the extended hand of ‘send us the screenshots and we’ll verify + take action’. Weird!

5 Likes

PCU or not, it seems obvious that if it happens, it should be reported.
If you don’t want to give up the screenshots, that’s fine m8, completely on you, they’re your screenshots.
But do the rest of us a favour and report those people to Blizzard, like you should have.

2 Likes

The screens that we have all seen but will never post (because We Don’t care about it)

They truly shook my faith not just in this realm, but in the Shadow the Hedgehog RP community as a whole

8 Likes

no he should give them up because if theyre real we can deal with them

Can we even as players tho? It feels like this is something for Blue’s

Never defend public erp but ok, looks like I kicked the hornet nest lol.

1 Like

meg posting his discord @

give us the screenshots

3 Likes