ERP should never be opt-out

It’s just to step inside Goldshire, and there are two very obvious guilds that have lots of that in their TRPs.

I remember Cathedral Square being the popular trash RP spot. Stormwind starts looking pretty inhospitable now.

Cath for mediocre/recruitment factory RP
Lion’s Rest for erp and 2nd life
Mage quarter is just that One Punch Man ok picture
Dwarven is ok

*tries not to be offended and broken by the comment. “But… My magical Square”

Tbf it is true :joy:. However, as it to be a general post for recruitment has its benefits. People know where to go incase they’re looking for guilds, especially the newer ones who aren’t around on AA and the forums. But to have ten man with the same tag standing by a planter in utter silence 5 out of 7 days… That makes me sad. You could opt to go and do stuff with these people… :confused:

I am being as serious as I can be here when I say it’s not something you see. It’s something you experience. So basically, right. You’re doing walk up role-play, which is a preferred type of role-play for me since it’s generally more engaging and less predictable. So if I’m on a female toon, generally, I’ll go into LR and within about an hour of role-play, the play will have gone from back and forth banter to eerie IC /w’s of “want to go somewhere private”, “;)”, “know a good spot? ;)” - it’s f*cking creepy.

One moment your character is striking up a rapport with another. Then they spontaneously want to bang you. It’s pretty damned weird.

So SW is pretty much becoming like the irl pub?

Probably more like the IRL Jeffrey Epstein’s house.

If SW is the IRL pub, what is the goldshire equivalent?

That pub with the cheap drinks and no i.d checks that mysteriously empties when someone mentions the police are doing checks?

1 Like

Hmm, doesn’t sound too bad.

The Blue Oyster Bar, without the cool music, El Bimbo

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.