ERP should never be opt-out

It’s the usual song and dance with ERPers.

People who ERP with people they only know online - there’s a non-zero chance they’ve groomed someone - and particularly problematic, a child - into sexual RP. No ifs ands or buts.

People who then are quick to say they only ERP with people they have confirmed are over 18, f.ex. people they know IRL - why then do the deed on WoW? Is that open screen of two humans in their pants sitting on each other in Frostfire Ridge REALLY the thing that’s getting you off?

The reality is that people who do this are either predators or apathetic to the possibility that they could be. It’s honestly unclear which is worse.

8 Likes

Its name is LOTRO and its a real quality mmo. Don’t gotta wait for no '22 neither

1 Like

Hey dol merry dol me into a coma

1 Like

[my eyes flash a powerful shade of red]

1 Like

take me back to the shire my dudes. farming profession, pie stealers and nosy hobbits

1 Like

I tried going back to it to have a play after a couple years off. I was so confused by the changes I had to drop it again.

It’s not an MMO I could ever go back to. But it had a really dedicated fanbase and a decent RP player base, some of my friends left WoW for it completely where I hung on.

1 Like

Thank the gods for Bessie :pray:

4 Likes

And her :melon::melon:

4 Likes

she had the largest turnips in the shire :flushed:

2 Likes

do y’all think this is the appropriate place for this discussion

point taken. peace

jesus doxir it’s one thing to play into blizz’s own angle of the forsaken being a bit :grimacing: but to outright have art of your epic character adorned with swastika and all standing guard at a camp?

Here I thought you couldn’t get any MORE degenerate than I already thought you were.

but hey, it’s not okay to joke about it. Only to vicariously live through it with RP and commission art of it, sicko.

3 Likes

That person has tons of their own character in certain uniform too.

Also, you lot need to stop replying because I’m running out of likes for the 3rd day in a row

I did wonder what kind of artist would actually take a commission like that. Guess that answers that question

Yeah, they went through a couple of weeks of posting that type of stuff then stopped.

Got no issue with what people do off my pure Christian game with their characters, it’s w/e but in game, please make sure you abide by some form of decency.

Blizz needs to take a hard stance on things like Goldshire tbh and folks like the Retinue but they won’t. Too much $$.

major issue rn is all of the erp seeping from goldshire into lion’s rest and it’s really not subtle, even remotely. It’s baffling.

1 Like

What did my eyes witness.

1 Like

I keep hearing about that but don’t see it.
Is this really a big thing?

yeah it is + not very subtle. Big lust bars, F lists linked, and plenty other pretty easily identified ERP profiles pollute the area.