Error BLZ51900053

Because of this error, I can’t log in to the game for 5 days. Has anyone made this mistake ? How to solve it?

Your account is suspended.

You can only appeal it.

https://eu.battle.net/support/en/help/product/battlenet/316/980/solution

1 Like

Thanks. I will try to write on this link.

Didn’t you already have an appeal ticket open according this thread? Every day the block increases

I am writing here because the Russian support service does not respond for 5 days. 16.10.20 players threw me a report for the name of the character, after that I received an email saying that the lock my account is blocked until 17.10.20. on the 17th day I go to the game where I see that my lock was updated for two days . Every day, my block increases by two days . The site says that my account is active and there is no lock on it , but when I log in to the game, it only increases the number of days of blocking. I no longer received any emails that my block is being extended , the mail says that it will end on 17.10.20, on the same day I wrote to the support service but no one answers.

Hi Крёстныйбык,

We’re currently investigating an issue where suspensions aren’t always clearing as they should after expiring. More info here:

It sounds like you already have a ticket open though, so hopefully you’ll be back on soon now. Of course, if a password reset clears it out, feel free to close your ticket.

1 Like

Thank you for answering me , and then 5 days there was silence. I changed my password , but the problem remained . I will wait for a response from the support service.

Привет! Таже проблема( Давно не играла, а когда теперь пытаюсь зайти в игру пишет, что я была отключена. Правда, у меня код другой blz51901023 поставила все обновления, сменила пароль, удалила и вновь поставила на комп игру - ничего не помогает(

Firstly this thread is 4 months old.
Secondly, this is the English forum and all posts must be in English.

This support article may help with your particular error code.