Escalating Russian BG problem

thats what I sort of said, there is almost no full premades at all, you only meet maby 5 man groups, what is perfectly fine.

Yep, whats grinding my gears is that you wait for Classic. Russians will Twink up and DESTROY the fun of BG’s. I will probably give up on Classic, as I do not want to be spammed with Russian /spit emotes, and destroyed by teams filled with hunter and rogue Twinks. I have yet to here to Russians being split into their own severs for Classic. They certainly were not around during Vanilla ruining BG’s for everyone but themselves.

6 Likes

Russian client was created in 2008 aswell as some servers.

Where exactly you think Russians played before that? US?

They dont know english , they cant play with english servers.

1 Like

I don’t see German or French people these days. Maybe less than a handful of times this year.

1 Like

Oooo they are giving very hard time to us. Most alteracs you win with 50-40 reinforcements.

On random bgs you win with 1500-1423 etc.

On flag bgs you usually win 3-2.

Russian horde is always easier to win.

The cyrillic alphabet is used in loads of different languages but more importantly I’m pretty sure the automatic group finder puts groups together based on there servers language. So that Major advantage doesn’t exist.

I totally agree with this; it’s really annoying.

Shouldn’t need an obscure addon to play the game.

When they have 3 resto druids with names you can’t even type, yeah, that’s a problem.

2 Likes

The addon is your solution to your 3rd reply aka
'HoW tO fOcUs dRuiDs If thEy HaVE 3 witH weiRd naMes?"

Just download the addon or l2p anyway

not russian problem pls tink about it not all russian premade sure u lose but nexst time u get better team win

I know how to focus healers. What I’m saying is that I can’t then call in chat for my team to focus THIS healer.

2 Likes

Tell them to /assist you…

I think your elitism is taking away your grip on the reality of BGs.

That assumes that I am focusing that target. Perhaps I am switching to pressure, CCing, healing a teammate, dead, etc.

3 Likes

I do have different addon which also shows the names, but I can’t force the other people to download addons. I don’t have big complaints about russians. I just play BGs for fun, but playing against Russians is usually not that fun experience. Some people in a group always take the loss for granted even before gates open and I don’t have the power to do anything about that.

2 Likes

Playing against Russians in eBGs is actually a miserable experience from start to finish, 9 times out of 10. Anyone who says otherwise is either lying, playing with them, or they do not play eBGs.

I queue for eBGs until I hit the first Russian one which I will finish and then stop qeueing for the rest of the night, moving on to normal BGs instead.

4 Likes

Neither can the average Soutern European player in random BGs, yet they join the English groups. Not a problem for Blizzard apparently.

2 Likes

Hey that’s mean of you I am a Southern European well more of a South eastern but I can speak English really well thank you with a few grammar mistakes here and there but you can understand I am not a native English speaker because I am a Slavic person I aswel yse Cyrillic for example:

Здраво како си(hi how are you).

But the sad part is not many of us actually know English because in Slavic countries ppl used to learn French, German,Spanish etc only recently did the need for English language came so that should help you understand better.

1 Like

Hence why i said “average”, and that’s my personal observation.

What’s there to understand better? Players from certain language-specific servers join a bg and start talking in French, Spanish, Portugese or Italian. Needless to say almost nobody understands.

Never said I mind or even care, but why don’t we just put everyone on one pile instead? Blizzard clearly doesn’t really care about language-barriers / communication in a “by Blizzard put together instance-group” anyways.

Trust me man I would like region locked realms but that makes the world feel smaller and isolated game would start to feel really small because certain EU countries don’t play wow at all so smaller number of players we would have to play with long bg ques and I mean really long ones game is already dying as it is you just wanna hasten the process.