Escalating Russian BG problem

He’s saying the exact opposite - put everyone in the same pot not divide them into small regions.

4 Likes

Mhm, that’s basically the opposite of what I said :slight_smile: No, that’ll not be a succes.

3 Likes

The russians dont want to be in same group with eu playes usually. Because they refuse to join in game voice chat on bgs. Eu says its just random bg we dont want to join voice.

not russian problem stop sey thet russian problem

The premades of 40 people from Russian severs ARE a problem, it ruins the pvp experience for the opposite team, and it happens almost everytime you queue for an Epic Random BG.

Perhaps Blizzard should think about giving them independent servers, they’re a huge amount of people after all, they won’t get lonely, that’s for sure.

3 Likes

We are 60.000 players , you guys are 780.000 , what do you want from us?

And no there are no premades. Russians get players from russian servers to their bgs.

i agree on this 1

The fact they can target call against us and all we have is ??? to try and call is stupid.

1 Like

Yes we have target caller on voice , shaman healer is n1 to die in few seconds always.

1 Like

not russian problem players skill problem git good

If id like to play with russians id join a russian server. Frak the current system.

4 Likes

Says the guy who doesn’t even play eBGs :smiley:

4 Likes

I agree with the hunter though , 5 hours ago we won 7-0 on alterac against germans. They were almost winning.

Player quality difference.

It’s simple. And I don’t know how many times by how many different people it needs to be stated - they are one nationality. EU are a host of nationalities. You stack raids with certain players and absolutely guaranteed the Germans are doing the same. You and the Germans are all speaking your native tongue. It’s absolutely an advantage. You’re being willfully elusive dancing around that fact.

Also - EU are not going to start kicking low ilvl players or ones who don’t do as they say, as you do.

3 Likes

i heve u know did lot back day but how bad become dont tink wort my time tell me if not treu wat i said most time players skill

“Back in the day” doesn’t cut it. If you’re not part of the BG crew facing the Russian teams currently then you have 0 first hand experience of the situation do you?

Spend a night doing eBGs please. One night. ANY night, cause tbh it’s most nights it seems. Then come back here and tell us how you got on…

I GUARANTEE you will be singing a different song on these forums.

3 Likes

You won’t win bgs then sorry to hear that. There are 66.000 hp players on eu teams who don’t even get kicked from bgs.

back day same problem only diffrend then

Always hes been Always will be skill problem

1 Like

honestly so did every other nationality out there, we had serves full of polish people, servers full of germans, some servers where full of dutch etc… and if you didnt speak those languages you where better off just moving away.

players atleast heve be decent stock win most are not