Essence account wide please

Everything that rewards an essence already had perfect (in style, ther rewards per se can be improved) rewards for both casual, hardcore and collectionists. There was no need to put them there in the first place, they did and it now annoys a lot of pleople, rightly so.

No thanks and just like majority of players i will keep doibg world content. Thats why i told you that you guys arw minority and thats why blizz will never change this system.

It only annoys minmaxers and top end players.

Then your argument is invalid, you refuse to try anything else because you are lazy and don’t want to put effort into the rest of the game, seriously mate, Old School Runescape is a god send for you.

No it doesn’t, it annoys my very secial ex guild too, I’m also sure that a lot of people that wrote about it in this very forum and thread are not all min/maxers or mythic raiders.

How? If you are not tacling top end content you dont need rank 3 bis essences. Why exactly you need rank 3 bis essences if you are not touching mythic content?

Wrong, they already ease up how you gain some of the essences.

1 Like

People don’t like getting even rank one of the pvp for example, same for the island expedition, it’s not all about rank three even if that is the level that affects me personally.

They effect how your class works, please read what some of these essence do to enhance your class

No it effects your dmg and healing output nothing els. I havent notice any difference in my class rotations. Essence cd is up ypu pop it and thats it.

Ah ok, so with that logic, we shouldn’t do anything in this game cause “we don’t need to”. Ok guys, everyone unsub, we don’t need to play.

“How to kill the game 101” by Elias.

Then your reading comprehension really is Beyond help, i thought you misinterpreted my posts on purpose but you didn’t even read what all the essenes do, my bad, sorry for insulting you

They effect your dmg by enchanting how a certain areas of you class works, that in turn ups your dmg or healing, so it enhances your class… how do you not get that

No you should not allienate majority of playerbase to please minmax community. If you feel like you need bis rank 3 essences for your worldQ rotinue than sorry to disapoint you but casual do not share your opnion.

So you assume only minmaxers have rank 3 essences then? world quest routine? what? hahaha I don’t even do my world quests, they aren’t worth doing.

Yes it does. It enhances your dmg abd healing. But your class work with out them absolutly fine.

Again this majority and minority slogan. You represent YOU, not everyone in community,

And you are?

What’s the problem with giving an option to mains to buy essence token for alt? If someone wants to do all those tasks to get essences normal way then they are free to do it.

1 Like

Now this is just wrong, it’s one of the most common complaints of this expansion that classes don’t feel good and even if essences are not a prefect solution by a long margin, they still help, a lot at times.