Essence account wide please

Gearing up an alt and re collecting these essence is horrible, it puts me off wanting to play my alt, putting the essence account wide would really help this in my opinion, I don’t want to grind out lucid dreams rank 3 more than once.

62 Likes

/signed

By Altoholic®

16 Likes

I agree, make them accountwide. They take far too long to do on alts, when it involves reputation grinds.

However Blizzard have said that they won’t make essences accountwide with 8.3, but the reputation part will in that patch be shortened with the help of purchasable rep tokens. It doesn’t mean it can’t happen in the future though, if we all show that we want them accountwide.

4 Likes

Probably what’s worse is the fact that essences will no doubt cease to have any function in the next expansion when they go the way of artifact relics and we start the grind on the next thing that we are told is not a grind but it really is.

6 Likes

Approved by Independent Altoholic Association

5 Likes

Agreed, the HoA should still need to be leveled individually though.

4 Likes

I definitely agree. I love having alts and playing more classes/specs etc, but the HoA makes it near impossible to really enjoy because there is always the essences in the back of my mind.

2 Likes

/Signed

Someone whos thinking about rerolling.

6 Likes

+1, i play pretty much every class and essences is the only thing i mind farming

Why?

Because its the same, boring, braindead way of getting them

I can get gear from m+, raids & certain events

I can farm azerite by m+ spam, wq or pvp even, alot of stuff

Essences … you have to do this 1 thing, ok, now do it 13 more times with no changes

2 Likes

Yes please. Korraks revenge is literally unplayable due to the huge amount of afk leechers that are there to get hk for essences. Mostly pve players who feel forced to do pvp. Make it account wide so they do not ruin bgs on multiple chars

You see atleast 10 people automaticly walking into some wall to leech hk or standing stealthed somewhere

2 Likes

Absolutely, totally agree. Half ased alts because you can’t access core powers is quite a lot of crap. And demotivating.

2 Likes

What did I miss?

Hah, thanks for reminding me. This means I have another essence waiting for me I guess.

2 Likes

If they can’t make them technically account wide they could add boxes that you could send to your alts and then open matching essence.

1 Like

please dont, its already frustrating enough to0 still see 10 people farming in the mines walking around in the base and 10 people afk leeching while autowalking into walls every single game. Meanwhile the horde actually does push together without that many afkers

I was thinking of this aswell, make the stuff we get from weekly chest to achieve rank 3 of the dungeon essences & the raid item to get the raid essences could’ve been used to get a random essence you already have on another character

Doesn’t sound like much, but most of my alts got around 75+ of the anima thing from weekly chests

1 Like

Did you just assume I would afk AV?

I had just forgot about the PvP essence.

1 Like

Just allow us to spend residuum on buying essences that are BOA so we can send them to alts.

1 Like

Ay, i like dis idea

Agreed. they are boring time gated and required.

1 Like

my bad, i missunderstood it :stuck_out_tongue: thought you indeed meant to afk there remembering that essence