Essence account wide please

Hahahahah I rest my case, he has no idea what he’s talking about

Again you project your likes into group without realising that your view might actually be the one of minority.

For me it looks like you are just simple troll. Short answers, arguing with everyone, strawman, actually no point in anything you say. Your writing style makes me think about vinzora.

So you telling me there is chance that majority of players are mythic content runners?

How so? if item increasea my dps for 1k on boss fight equping essence will do same than they are same thing. Power. And power progression will never be acc wide.

You do realise that “casual” players don’t only do LFR and world quests right? they do pug raids, Bg’s, mythic+ etc, they just put less time into the content than a hardcore player, you’re not a casual you’re just an idiot arguing with an entire thread of people on why he thinks he speaks for the “majority” of the player base while having no actual idea where the majority of the player base lies.

already explained multiple times why they are not the same, you ignore what i say, you don’t even disagree with it you straight up ignore it and just write “ThEy ArE tHe SaMe ThInG” over and over and over.

Why do you need essences to not be account wide?

Annnd you dont need bis essences to do bgs, mythic 5, etc. And yes actualy most people do nothing but worldq, lfr and old content.

Ill break it down shall I? DPS means Damage per second, if you added 1k DPS with an essence, how much more OVERALL dmg do you think that 1k adds in a 10 min raid encounter or a 5 minute arena game, think about it, 1k extra dmg per second over 5 minutes.

But since he does not do - according self- any group content, we should leave him to his opinion. Fact is rest of us can even go and live test our opinions and statements. I have done 0 essences M10 on my rogue, or I have done non-optimised survival hunter HC EP raid- math is clear on theory (simcraft) and on live (livelogs). If people want to come and say that essences mean nothing, then they just are either ‘baiting’ or have not grasped the true impact of essences.

Yes in solo content it matters none. You dont need a single essence for your pet battle. Nor for LFR, but there’s reason people have expressed so much dislike for essences system. And also from 1st hand I know many people, who have retired in 8.2 - be it due pathfinder 2 or essence grind. More time passes its due essences.

Also i am casual, i do mythic raids at times. So ‘casual’ does not equal “just world quests”

Yeah, but look at the bright side, he keeps thread on the top - he’s actually useful, so if you feel kinda bad today treat him as sponge for emotions :wink:

No, they don’t actually, most of the player base does current content, very few do the highest level of that (mythic raids or 2.6k+ arena rated games), the ones doing the highest level of that ARE the hardcore players, the ones doing normal, M+ everything else inbetween are casual players.

Honestly i’d be happy if he started to comment on the gcds thread too, so more people would notice it, but what i would really want is for him/her to open his/her eyes.

Get rid of bfa gcds changes in shadowlands please.

No, thank you. I don’t like this alt char mentality at all. If you want essence on your alt char army, do the same things as you did for your main. If you find it tedious, then don’t. You character is complete when you hit 120, essences are almost must have, very strong trinket effects, tht your alt char army can live without.

Ok. You have no essence you finish boss fight you are at 45k dps. You use essence finish boss fight look you have 46k dps.

You have 420 gear you finish boss fight you are at 45k dps. You use 450 gear and bext boss fight you are at 46k dps.
It is all power. Nothing but power.

Read mine and Others previous posts in this very thread and you’ll find that a lot of people don’t agree with you.

i agree with this statement :wink:

Lol, you’re hunter, just misdirect him. He has normal aggro table.

this made me chuckle thank you ahah

1 Like