Essence account wide please

Despite what some might say in the thread, it has been a very frequently requested feature that so far the Devs have disagreed. Most of recognise it’s a terrible grind to repeat on every character.

Some will do it of course.

2 Likes

Don’t worry with this mentality you just have less people logging on - less people to group up and less people to do content with. This must be good for game in general !

1 Like

You have any good source on that?

Claiming that people quit becouse they dont want grind essences on alts in order to be able to do content what majority of players are not interested just sounds stupid.

Right, okay but you are just avoiding the question that was just put to you because you don’t have an answer for it, you claim the essence don’t matter, but ill ask again, if you gain an extra 1k damage per second of an essence, it looks small at first glance, but when you think of it in terms of how much more overall damage that adds in a 10 minute fight… its quite a big number that’s been added, which allows you to kill the boss faster for example.

Vast majority of playerbase can do quite good with their alt chars that have no rank 4 essences. Afterall vast majority don’t do mythic raiding, right?

or kill him if you couldn’t before.

Ummm common sense? Gearing is super fast now, what people have to do after finishing their main? Sniff flowers?

And good luck bringing that “1k dps” mentality to mythic ashvane - “oh, why we keep wiping on 1%? Someone doesn’t have essences or what?”.

This is not question of R4 essences, but basic essences that occasionally become tedious to get and if it feels dread, people opt out playing alts.

BfA in general is not very popular expansion and essences are not helping much either.

“we need rank 4 essences” - said no one ever

1 Like

Idc how much it adds. It adds power and power should never be acc wide. If something ask for removing essences feom the game but power shouls never be acc wide.

Yeah, I really do hope the Dav’s reconsider this, I don’t want to log on to my practise Mage, look at it and think… “I really don’t want to have to put this much work in just to be able to start a practise session”

1 Like

This comment is more the funnier since we’ve had a 10k (which isnt even 1%!) wipe on Ashvane. :stuck_out_tongue:

But the difference is everyone will have them? so it still puts everyone on a level playing field, instead of what we have now.

Alts should be alts not chqra what can rival main characters.

If alts become tedious to maintain, people do not log into game… thats why.

Trust me, i saw that in this forum severla times. I can’t give the link ofc, but i saw ‘‘how I cAn get Essence rank4 with all my alt chars’’.

yes i saw that kind of compaints several times in this forum. Yes, they were crying about rank4. Yes i am talking about different appearance of an essence. Yes they were crying about that.

Beats our wipe on 100k :confused: cause one monk used guardian at wrong time :frowning:

Im not talking about an army of alts, im talking about logging on to my alt mage that I want to practise on and push on the other and have to put in all the weeks of grinding so I can practise properly and not be at a disadvantage, also very few care about the rank 4 as it only adds a cosmetic to the essence animation, rank 3 is all I want.

What is basic essence?

Says who? :slight_smile: