Essence account wide please

Agreed. Though if they still haven’t in 8.3 then I wonder if there will be much use in those last few months…

1 Like

+100% agreed !!

Petition signed.

Its very bad and making subs bleed by not having the HoA essences account-bound.

1 Like

They are not core powers. They are just that power as any pieace of gear which means they cant be account wide and never should be. Giving players acc wide power progression is something what do not belong into rpg game.

1 Like

making pve people afk leech in pvp to get essences shouldnt be in game either. If they are not being made accountwide then atleast something else should be done about stuff like this

1 Like

Gear is also time gated and requared so should we also get accoubt wide itemlvl progression? You singed up to play multiple characters so you have no right to complain about replaying same content. Maybe arpg suits you more but mmos are nit supostu be played by multiple compettive characters.

Thats not game issue thats player issue. And nobady forces yoy to play pvp for essences. You can get ones from pve

a very obvious issue thats being encouraged by the essences. and one that keeps going on because people want that essence on alts as well. Either that essence needs to get nerfed into the ground or something needs to be done so players like that get a longer punishment than 15 minutes not being able to requeue if they are doing this often

My mathematically best PvE DPS essence is Conflict and Strife. I suffered through many, many battlegrounds to get rank 1 - and I will not be getting rank 2.

I would love it if essences were universally BiS for the content from which they are gained, but until then, we can’t moan at players begrudgingly doing things they don’t like for essences they need to have to be competitive in the content they do like.

Sorry, I don’t agree. When they are locked the way they are now, they should be account wide.

It’s not the same thing.

You get the gear as a reward for doing content you enjoy doing. Essences are locked to completely different tasks, that is where they all go wrong. I honestly don’t understand where you get any RGP from, by repeating the same quest over and over again, but each to their own. And that’s just an example from my two main essences.

One day in January (I hope) Nazjatar/mechagon will be old content. Who wants to farm 80 days for R4 lucid dreams or 15 galvacrapronics for the R3 purification? I mean… I’ve done through that pain already, I don’t want to do it again for a new char. Heck I didn’t even want to do it on my main. We need something to allow people to enjoy playing other classes.

Jesus no one had a problem with farming gear on alts, a lot of people have a problem with essences, can’t you do 1+1 and FINALLY get that people don’t like having to do BOTH? Iswaer i saw you write things like this in a lot of threads, people are fine with gear farming, people are not fine with essences.

2 Likes

You are literally on every post like this disagreeing on everything, why tho?? xD

1 Like

Yes yes, a hundred times yes please!

1 Like

I doubt blizz would do that but as i know shadowlands will be more alt friendly

If they make essences acc wide…please also make the progress for the 100 certain bg wins acc wide…

They won’t do it, too thick headed for that. No idea how they’re killing their own game, I was actually doing the healer essences a 2nd time, but I stopped now, just can’t find the energy to do that any more, so I just leave him where he is now.

Atleast make them purchasable for alts since we unlcoked them on our main

2 Likes

So true lack of r4 lucid makes character pretty much worthless