Eternity’s End Preview: Solo Shuffle

Except you really didn’t. The current Korthia-style area (with significantly more to do, I admit) allows you to level from 71-80. For 1-70, no such loophole is available.

You misunderstood the issue if you think the duration of the queue is the thing people have issues with. Nobody said anything about queue duration. They (think they) don’t want a queue in the first place, but to be forced to make their own party vanilla-style. Imagine that in FF14.
“LFG Ifrit normal”
Good luck ever getting a group together then.

Yeah, I did. You should always pick the highest possible dungeon you can if you want to level through dungeon spam in it.

So you didn’t do the “max level dungeon”, you did the highest available for your job. That’s like saying “I did the highest level dungeon!” and when asked what it was you answer with “Deadmines!” because your character was level 15.
Oh, and you did all of it through - guess what - dungeon finder. Which is what people supposedly don’t want.

Yeah, I did.

You can always create your own groups.

Since you still don’t understand why your phrasing is completely off there’s no point trying to explain again. It’s all in my previous post.

Cute. That’s what pro-dungeon finder people said in WoW as well 12 years ago. How history repeats itself, eh?

There’s nothing off with my phrasing, you queue for the max level dungeon on your list and just spam it.

I really have no idea what your problem is.

To put it in layman’s terms, Blizzard says they’re worried about having an automated queue for arena since people complained that dungeon finder and looking for raid ‘killed the community aspect of the game’. I merely said that people have no idea what they want regarding such a system, because while they complained about it in WoW, they accepted a more forced version in FF14 with open arms.

You seem to be proving my point.

No, I simply played a much much much better pvp oriantated mmo for like 10years, and it was a much better worked-out 1v1 arena system, problem was when 2 tanks or 2healers were bashing each other for 5mins and still on full hp. So whoever did more damage - he/she won.

I don’t say WoW pvp is super bad, but when I’ve seen better open world/arena pvp systems - for me WoW is a PVE oriantated game without any pvp aspect :slight_smile:

I wonder what MMORPG that would be, because WoW’s PvP scene has been vastly more popular than that of any other MMORPG because it was - considered by the majority of people who played PvP in MMORPGs - the best. They just missed out massively by not adding solo queue somewhere down the line.

Popularity doesn’t mean that current systems are good or perfect. It’s the product of the games history bringing millions of people into the game.
Lineage2 is this game (korean grind fiesta with increadibly good open world pvp). At its prime it actually had like total of 14million people played it, with ~ 2million world wide monthly subs, so it’s not a small game (considering it was also sub based pay-to-play game). Well at least it was, until the game went full mobile-style with donations and everyone left it to rot :slight_smile:
I still wish some of the guild/solo oriantated pvp systems was implemented in WoW, that would make this game much more fun :slight_smile: but wow in itself have a problem, that once 80 people start to fight in one spot, WoW servers suffer nuclear meltdown :smiley: so I guess we will no be seing 200vs200 castle siege battles (all the tactical decisions, all the strategies to attacks, oh how I miss these, all the drama in the forums after events). :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.