Eu acho que me hackaram a conta

Eu acho que me scamaram a conta pois eu estava a pensar voltar a jogar e ia subir um character ate nivel 20 so para ficar com mais vontade, nao sei se o que vcs fizeram foi um update para aqueles que nao tem assinatura no wow no momento mas eu nao consigo ver nenhum outro character que eu tinha simplesmente nao vejo nada tive que criar um novo pois nao possuia mais nenhum nao tenho gold, nao tenho simplesmente nada sem ser objetos que nao dao para ser trocados tais como mounts, e heirlooms agradecia uma resposta o mais cedo possivel, muito obrigado.

I am afraid that you have posted on the wrong forums. These are the forums for English speakers.

Portuguese and Spanish speakers have their own dedicated forums.

If you can’t post in Eenglish go here (I’m assuming that’s Portuguese since you play on Aggra)

Sounds from google translate that you may have been hacked, either that or you are on a connected realm, sort by realm name and look for yours.

https://eu.battle.net/support/en/help/product/wow/181/942/solution

Hello Aborla,

From your description, it does indeed seem like your account’s security might have been compromised. Please contact us through the link that Dottie shared and we’ll help you regain control of your Blizzard account.

Note that, as Chronormi mentioned, Portuguese players have a dedicated forum section to post in Portuguese.

We look forward to your ticket :slight_smile: