[EU] Looking for a casual guild accepting new players

I’m a 30 year old cascual gamer with a full time job. I really want to play WoW (on a casual basis) but I have no one to play with. So I’m looking to join a guild to easier find people to play with. I’d probably have to create a new character because so far I’m only around the new player realms. I’m honestly not interested in the Hardcore stuff (at least yet). I like to quest, level and maybe do dungeons and such. So yeah, a guild out there that accepts WoW players just in it for the fun of it, I’d be glad to join.

hey man! add me ozleoaks#2352 on Bnet we’re accepting casual and social players for The War Within, we are all 30+ with Jobs, some of us Raid some of us just do Dungeons and other stuff. so if you want people to play with! come join in we’ll set up some groups and do content together

1 Like

Hi :slight_smile:
You could also consider us? ^^

Heya, you would be welcome to join us at Jynx on Kazzak, we welcome all players :slight_smile:

You can contact me on battle net for more information

Emmi2014#2825

Hey Urgara, our guild BEAST sounds like a perfect place for you. Find out more on [A+H][Eonar] <BEAST>, the guild where you play your game at your terms!

No matter your choice of guild, wishing you much fun in the War Within :slight_smile:

Hey Urgara,

You are more then welcome to join us. The most are 30+, pretty relaxed and happy to teach you the ropes. We are pretty active on discord, so a good moment to jump in and make more WoW friends!

Deleo Hostem!
Founded in 2018, Deleo Hostem began as a PvP guild, and with The War Within, we’re expanding into PvE! With friendly players, our primary goal is to maintain a lively social atmosphere, ensuring that members look forward to logging in for a good time, rather than grinding content with random players. Deleo Hostem was established with the aim of creating a friendly guild that is open to players with varying schedules, kids, and real-life responsibilities.

Raid Team Recruitment
We’re currently seeking Tank, DPS and healers for our raid team. Which meets once a week on mondays from 20:30 to 23:00 ST. We appreciate it if you can keep this evening free for raiding, but if you can’t make it occasionally, that’s no problem!

PvP Activities
In addition to raiding, we’re very active in PvP. Whether it’s jumping into a battleground with a few members or enjoying the camaraderie on [Discord], it’s always more fun than going solo. We enjoy playing Arenas and occasionally organize Rated Battlegrounds. If you’re new to PvP, you’re more than welcome to join us and learn the ropes.

Raid Team:

Monday 20:30 - 23:00 (ST)

RBG Team:

Tuesday every other week 20:45 - 22:15 +/- (ST)

Social Activities
Do you prefer random questing or are you more into mount and transmog farming? Either way, you’re welcome at Deleo Hostem. Check our bank tabs for more transmogs!

You can join us by applying to our guild on this website, searching for us in the Guild Finder, or by joining our Discord!

Deleo Hostem