[EU-PVE] Pyrewood Village - <Coffee Addicts Anonymous> - [Alliance] - Semi hardcore raiding - 18+

[EU-PVE] - - [Alliance] - Semi hardcore raiding - 18+

About us

The goal of Coffee Addicts Anonymous is to provide high quality raids to players who don't want to dedicate 6 days a week to raiding.
Our goal is to progress through all tiers of classic content up to and including Naxxaramas.
Secondary goals is to organise dungeons, alt runs, split runs, group activity, and pvp. 

What we provide

Groups for all occasions.
A guild which will continuously recruit to ensure we have the numbers and composition to engage with all classic content.
A serious and streamlined raiding experience which will focus on high quality raiding over high quantity.
A social environment to make friends and build lasting relationships.
Knowledge pool on class and spec optimisations to ensure everyone is on the same page.
A raid leader who respects your time and will keep things on schedule. 

Recruitments
- Mage 2 spots
- Rogue 1 spot

Will consider exceptional applicants for all specs except protection warrior (because about half our dps warriors want to be the backup prots). It is likely we will lose a few members due to attrition so its always worth speaking to me and a spot might open down the line.

What do we expect from you?

90% attendance.
Be prepared with consumables and world buffs as far as practical.
Have one main who has appropriate professions, gear, spec, rep, attunements, and reputation as soon as time allows. No hard time limit but its expected you will eventually sort all this out.
Be polite and kind to your fellow guild members. No politics or other controversial topics in guild chat.

Loot system

Loot Council based upon need and dedication. Absolutely no favoritism. 

Raid times

Thursday 19-22
Sunday 19-22
Tuesday 19-22

Interested? Message me on discord at THE BIG MAN#6532 on Discord to discuss more.

5 Likes

This seems like a good fit for me and some friends.

Hiya, add thebigman on discord to discuss further. Also, we are now full on protection warriors.

Hi, i’m interested in a warrior spot.
Dming you on discord :slight_smile:

I would like to join as a social, maybe get into raiding once I hit 60, dming on disc.

Hiya not got your message, its THE BIG MAN#6532

Hiya so just to clarify the recruitment officer has been away for a couple of days so can’t change the post but we have filled up on protection warriors, but we need at least 1 of nearly every spec at least. Hunters are close to full too but again could take 1.

Will attempt to do this Discord thing.

Hi, interested in joining as a Dwarf Holy priest. The raid schedule works really well for me.

Fun and friendly gang of people. Highly recommend!

intrested in joining as a dps warrior/warlock. is the recruitment still open for those classes?

I am really bad at this discord dm thing. Would I have to add you to friends?

Yeah you do

Thanks dude!

I have sent you a friend request on discord under the name Nutsumcow.
Please accept so i can send you my message. Thank you.

hey, still didnt get an answer from you about availability for holy palas :slight_smile:

Updated roles we’re looking for. If you are interested please message THE BIG MAN#6532 on Discord to discuss more.

Interested, looking to roll rogue. Raid schedule fits perfectly.

Check your discord just added you

Hi, Im interested, im gonna play DPS warrior, add me on Discord Y4EV#0310