[EU-PVE] Pyrewood Village - <Coffee Addicts Anonymous> - [Alliance] - Semi hardcore raiding - 18+

Any RP related activities?

Good luck guys! /Kaya from the pyrewood Discord :star_struck:

Hi.
Iā€™d like to throw my pointy hat into the ring, if you can still fit a tiny gnome mage.
Iā€™ve played WOW for a long time now, have started in TBC where I did most of the content, short 3 bosses in Sunwell. Did everything in Wrath and most of Cataclysm. Once Pandas came out my playing slowed down a lot, but have spent at least some time in every expansion.
Iā€™m happy with your raid times, goals and with the rules youā€™ve stated, so weā€™ll see each other in game, as Iā€™m mostly certain Iā€™ll play on Pyrewood.

Still looking for WarLocks, DPS warriors, resto druids, hpalas and a hunter

Got anything pvp related planned?

Their Guild i dont know about , but there will be PvP planned on the Community Discord they are on :slight_smile:

Some of us will do some BGs when they arrive. Others will do more. I expect the server discord to spam for world pvp as soon as phase 2 gets underway.

On another note, seems like a great bunch!

Updated for classes weā€™re looking for. If you are interested please message THE BIG MAN#6532 on Discord to discuss more.

Comes with free server cuddles!

Show us some love.

We would like to join you guys me as a hunter and my friend as a warlock we are both above our 30s

We are especially keen to recruit more warlocks due to a class switch.

Hey guys welcome to Pyrewood, if you havenā€™t joined yet visit the community discord live and kicking discord.gg/swcaCsc

Hi! This sounds very interesting.

Iā€™m coming back to play as a restoration druid in Classic. I played from 2006 to 2011 and then returned for casual Mists of Pandaria before quitting. I did hardcore raiding 4-5 days per week between 2007-2011 starting from a small guild that managed to climb to top 3 Alliance rank and when it finally dispanded I spent the rest of my time in the top alliance guild on my realm.

I started raiding seriously in TBC with Karazhan and stopped at Deathwing in Cataclysm. In Vanilla I only did the first few bosses in MC and ZG and cleared UBRS. I was only level 60 for a couple of months before the Burning Crusade arrived.

Hi, I like what I see, Iā€™ll DM you on Discord.

Hi, I will try to figure out discord, but do you also take non-native english speakers?

A good match perhaps?

Have a read and feel free to get in touch.

We are only open to holy paladins, rogues, hunters and warlocks at the moment.

Hi, Iā€™m looking for a guild and will be playing a Warlock on Pyrewood Village under the name Atlantia

Im looking for a Place as a Rouge or a Fury Warrior.
I played from the beginning of Wow.
I added you in Discord hope to hear from you.