[EU-PVE] Pyrewood Village - <Coffee Addicts Anonymous> - [Alliance] - Semi hardcore raiding - 18+

We are especially keen to recruit more warlocks due to a class switch.

Hey guys welcome to Pyrewood, if you haven’t joined yet visit the community discord live and kicking discord.gg/swcaCsc

Hi! This sounds very interesting.

I’m coming back to play as a restoration druid in Classic. I played from 2006 to 2011 and then returned for casual Mists of Pandaria before quitting. I did hardcore raiding 4-5 days per week between 2007-2011 starting from a small guild that managed to climb to top 3 Alliance rank and when it finally dispanded I spent the rest of my time in the top alliance guild on my realm.

I started raiding seriously in TBC with Karazhan and stopped at Deathwing in Cataclysm. In Vanilla I only did the first few bosses in MC and ZG and cleared UBRS. I was only level 60 for a couple of months before the Burning Crusade arrived.

Hi, I like what I see, I’ll DM you on Discord.

Hi, I will try to figure out discord, but do you also take non-native english speakers?

A good match perhaps?

Have a read and feel free to get in touch.

We are only open to holy paladins, rogues, hunters and warlocks at the moment.

Hi, I’m looking for a guild and will be playing a Warlock on Pyrewood Village under the name Atlantia

Im looking for a Place as a Rouge or a Fury Warrior.
I played from the beginning of Wow.
I added you in Discord hope to hear from you.

Raid times are perfect for me. Seems like a well prepared and really organized guild! Can’t wait for launch!

Hi, what classes/specs are you still looking to join?

Warlocks and Hunters would go nicely with a healadin :wink:

There is yelling for holy paladins. Crazy world we’ve arrived in.

Let’s go healadins!

Still at 3/5 holy paladins. Apply today!

A fury switched to rogue so 1 spot for an exceptional fury warrior.

Just a heads up to recruits, we are recruiting 48 or so raiders total to cover absences so you will be expected to sit out the odd raid. Had several recruits who had an issue with this.

Need holy warrior friends!

Still looking for 2 Healadin and a Fury Warrior.

most organized guild ive seen so far for classic wow, members are quite willing to give their best