[EU] - Veteran casual player looking for a new friendly guild

Since there aren’t any new games around, I’ve decided after about a year break to play WoW again. It’s been a long time since I’ve logged back on and I haven’t experienced Shadowlands either.

Currently looking for a social and friendly guild that would need a new guy learning to play monk and learn to play healer for the first time instead of always DPS (most of my alts are on Silvermoon with my old main being a DH). And a guild that could use that same monk later for some friendly M+ or Raids. Haven’t thought about what server or what faction but I’m down for anything as long as it’s on EU and that we can play and have a fun social time while also focusing on our daily life :slight_smile:

If so, feel free to let me know :smiley:

Energy
-Is new RAIDING guild, lead by experienced CE players. We are looking for active and dedicated raider’s to fill up couple of more missing spots. We are in need of DPS Raiding days are : WED/SUN. For more info /w me

[Guild: Origin of Insanity] a friendly guild looking to expand our numbers any players new/old/ levelers or people who just wanna chat, we are a social guild raid saturdays 10/10 normal CN looking to progress to heroic come join the fun

1 Like

Hey there Zelmon,

We at Faster than Lag would love to have a chat with you. Our post is linked below .

We focus on the social aspect of the guild and try to keep as much guild groups going as we can, our more social players always have the opportunity to join in on the activities we organize so you will have plenty of company. This is also quite true of the Discord, you will find it being used each evening for random chat even when not grouped up.

Our contact details are in the linked OP.