EU Zandalar Tribe problem

Hey guys! So I just wanna adress a problem with these free transfers.

So the server Zandalar Tribe have a big pop. Around 60% are alliance and we have transfers open. WHY is Blizzard allowing Horde to transfer away from this server? It makes no sense at all to try and kill one faction. Just keep it open for Alliance, not horde.

To me this seems stupid allowing the smaller faction to leave the server making it even more imbalanced.

20 Likes

They made some really weird decisions on that. And now they are not seem to be working on fixing it.

2 Likes

I am one of the ex-Zandalari Transferees from Horde. Went to Dragonfang. Believe me, it was a difficult decision. I had to abandon my guild, people I enjoyed spending time with, and most importantly, the opportunity to RP (it’s not that it existed too much).

So why did I transfer?

Because of YOU! The Alliance who ganked me so much that it was literally impossible to level. So I was stuck on level50 for days, without being able to progress.

It’s great that I was given the option to transfer. Right now I am happy and once again able to level.

14 Likes

Then you are helping the problem by making the factions even more imbalanced.

3 Likes

He is using the solution provided by Blizzard. It is not his fault this solution is available.
Just like you can’t blame PVPer to come to ZT to avoid queues. Who could tell they turn RP-PVP into just PVP. To say the least.

5 Likes

Eeeh I guess. Mostly triggered that blizzard allows the lower pop faction to move. Should’ve only been opened to Alliance.

2 Likes

I didn’t cause the problem, ya know?

All I wanted is to play the game and have a pleasant experience. This is impossible on Horde side. Did you read my testimony? I couldn’t complete a simple quest that included killing wolves and bears without being ganked numerous time in a row.

All I want is to level.

3 Likes

So now you transfer to a server where the Horde ganks Alliance while leveling instead. Yeah, I’m sure that will fix the problem good job!

3 Likes

Correction: I transferred to a server that has normal population. That has a healthy game experience - so we have questing, leveling, world PVP (we had a great event in Hillsbrad yesterday), and occasional ganking.

So yes, small servers DO solve the problem. At least they solved it for me. They won’t solve it, however, for the Zandalar-Tribe server. This server is already beyond redemption - overcrowded, full of rude and toxic people.

11 Likes

I moved from ZT horde to Earthshaker Yesterday, it was impossible to do anything in the game
Every fp was being camped by alliance groups even UD elevators was Getting camped by the alliance… the only reason your mad that horde are leaving the server is because you can’t greif as many people as before

6 Likes

It solves his problem. He is not responsible for solving your problem.

2 Likes

You know it will be tough life when alliance spends all friday in Undecity elevators and visits Orgrimmar during prime time.
I wouldn’t wonder if they soon AFK unpunished at Org bank.

5 Likes

Well said! Why should he care about the Horde? He plays Alliance after all! He does events in WoW within HIS faction! Dungeons, battlegrounds (they’re not yet here), RP events…

The only reason he demands Horde to stay on Zandalar Tribe is only one: he needs them in order to gank them.

Well guess what? I refuse to be a honor donor for people like him! And many people feel the same, so the solution is obvious.

9 Likes

U left server ? Why xD I need my water :confused:

So you would rather have servers with 100% horde and 100% ally instead of a good 50/50?

The point of the post is letting the smaller faction move only furthers the balance problem

3 Likes

They want retail servers where most servers are 10/90 or 90/10. Servers like that are worst for everyone except for those who don’t want any kind of conflict.
Blizzard should make servers only 50/50 and faction locked if one gets too far ahead like any other MMO does with factions. They are the main problem here but players moving are still part of the problem.

4 Likes

The problem is you though Tossarn, why would people stay if you go round killing them when they are trying to level, you killed me 3 times in Un Goro I’m level 53 ffs! Give us a chance to level so we can have a fair fight.

19 Likes

( bad english inc )
o my… i didt even knew i could leave this server…

Thorium point today… from the ramp, deliver a quest and reach the FP took me around 25 minuts… constant spawn killed… the GY is close… nice… 2 min res timer… great… so much fun…

i really dont mind to be on the non dominating faction… but this really aint fun to play annymore…

sooo what would u do ?
wait till the BG’s are released and hope it gets better ? and risk that by that time u cant transfer annymore ?

or transfer now and be able to play again ?

and really… people telling “u took a pvp server stop crying…” go f urself… 99% u are on the dominating side spawn killing low lvl players

14 Likes

WE ALL should C A N C E L our subscription. The situation is completely outta control, nearly on every server at the moment

3 Likes

If so I apologise. Still doesn’t cut the point though. There are just too many Alliance and too little horde which forces us into the lower lvl zones. And I was killing lvl 60 hordes ganking guildmates there. If a green came in my way it’s 100 honor for a solo kill so I cant give that up.