EU Zandalar Tribe problem

Mysteries of a faction hivemind. Unleash your inner Sherlock.

1 Like

Yes you are right, all Horde players behave exactly the same.

1 Like

pretty much, its just ZUGZUG

1 Like

Sometimes when I ride into the sunset after my raid was destroyed a lone alliance warrior hits me. I often think about jumping off my mount but then I think WHAT WOULD MY HORDE BRETHREN DO? And then I stay on my mount.

3 Likes

Lmao
/char

1 Like

Blizzard is not trying to fix faction imbalance. Blizzard is trying to keep their paying customers happy. There’s no fault in that. If people are stuck on a server where the other factions dominates the open world, they might stop playing altogether. That’s what Blizzard is trying to prevent, giving people a way out.

The factions weren’t that imbalanced when the honor system was released. 60/40 in favor of the Alliance perhaps? But it didn’t take long for the Alliance to dominate wpvp, for reasons I don’t know. So Horde players stopped leveling above 48? So Horde players started leveling alts? So Horde players stopped playing altogether? I can only speak for myself and that is that I have halved my time on my lvl 60 toon. I’ll run an UBRS a few times a week (and pretend that the 6-10 corpse runs it takes for me to get to the instance doesn’t bother me), I’ll raid two nights a week. Other than that, I just sit on my <48 alts or chill out in Orgrimmar while chatting with people on Discord. Stepping outside into the open world is dangerous. You’d say you’re relatively safe when heading to MC from Kargath with 39 buddies, but even then we get steamrolled by 3 or 4 Alliance raids.

I’m hoping that with the release of AV and WSG things in the open world will change for the better. Me and my guildies will be looking for a good fight out in the open, but I won’t be bothered to step outside the cities if things stay the way they are.

Don’t blame Blizzard for people wanting to leave for greener pastures. Don’t blame the Horde for grabbing the opportunity. Blame yourself (the Alliance) for making the game almost unplayable. Perhaps there are other solutions to the problem, since it’s a problem on a lot of pvp servers. I just can’t think of any.

1 Like

Ibossim, have you been to Blackrock Mountain lately?

Your avatar is legitimately the ugliest one I have ever seen!

Well if horde gank just as much surely we would experience it as we would be the ones ganking, wtf kinda bs is that? Horde gank just as much but you dont experience it because your horde, dumbest post i have ever read well done /facepalm

1 Like

ZT big server?? nice joke.
went on a lvl 1 this week to check how “big and active” allaince side was.
to my surprise its a dead realm even listed as a high/full population lol
classic is a dying game already and its losing subs on daily basis.

Yes they are ganking no question in that. Everytime when I go to epl or mv or chillwind there is atleast a five man horde group. Just because you arent in those groups that doesnt mean they arent there.

game isnt dieing lol, all that happened is the tourists left and the remaining players have finally spread across the servers like blizzard intended with the free transfers

problem is the ratios are now broken as a result

Oh i know we gank, but we lack the numbers of people participating in wpvp as you guys, who sit at horde fps waiting for your victims to fall into your web, im not denying we gank, but ally on zt always seem to be able to outnumber us eventually, i dont blame you for it tho if it was reversed im pritty sure id be relishing in camping you too, but for horde on zt that isnt the case unless we catch you when your numbers are low, or we manage to get a group together that almost matches yours in size.

ok, so basically the “tourists” left (me included next month my sub ends)
and now the “hardcore” no-lifers are playing in a dead unbalanced game.

you call that not dead? its dying.

i would love to see the sub count since release till now !
world of warcraft is a completed game, its done.
finished.

the thing most ppl call “fun” isnt fun but a daily addiction.
classic is a sinking ship, try to argue with that all you want lol.

2 Likes

its dieing due to imbalance but its not dead

if they can sort ratios some people will come back and new players are always starting, just not on the imbalanced servers

if you dont like the game then quit simple as that, i plan to keep playing until it truly ends, tbh we need more horde to quit the game lol

retial is sinking ship for long time, dont worry, we got enough time to play classic yet.

Rofl. Gtfo

i am getting out actually lmao, no regrets !
i basically have 13euro extra a month to spent somewhere else on an actual new game.
oh and i dont have to deal with all this autism anymore.
life just got better ! :smiley:
enjoy your 15 year old completed dead game.
blizzard wont give a sh*t and neither will i :slight_smile:
classic is unfixable, theres more then just the horde/allaince ratio thats broken.

1 Like

The only Zandalar Tribe problem I face is the exploding number of BOTS. What does Blizzard do against this ? Nothing.

Then once the bowl of patience will be filled, what will I subscribe for ?

Nothing.

2 Likes

I would play on an RP PvP Realm in a heartbeat if they added another one.