European Attitude towards Russians

Thanks Corte (?). Much appreciated!

Hehe I like the name Partizan it represents my football team from my country. i Apologiez for off topic post but didn’t know my countrymen play with our Russian bros :smile:.

Yes, in English, my nickname is Corte. No problem:)

Also your guild name in English is Meat grinder nice one lol.

This is a failure, now everything is in a heap, Russians, Germans, British. No one understands anyone. I lost 3bg out of 4.

1 Like

I think this is a Language barrier issue and now what i have seen in bgs people nowadays dont like to be told what to do they perceive it as an insult even thou you are trying to help your team they think you are being toxic its sad really.Because everyone plays bgs nowadays for themselvesBut the question is why its a team effort not solo play?.

What?

Has there been some huge change we don’t know about?

The French do not have a language barrier. They just leave bg. Language does not prevent them from uniting and playing. Perhaps they are simply embarrassed to assume the role of leader.

1 Like

This is Russian sarcasm. he will always receive his honorable victories. regardless of whether people will leave the battlefield or not.

Not sure but the past two eBGs I did just now I had Russian players in my team.

2 Likes

You are on to something here because i have seen it happen when i was playing Silvershard mines we had:Russian and French and a few English players none of them wanted to lead or even speak the tacts they wanted us to do.So naturally Russian person took over and told us what to do and what carts to capture first and we won,so the thing is you guys have more guts to lead,others just want to leech off people.

1 Like

We play a lot on European servers. and go with the Europeans. uniting in groups.

WOOT! They listened?!

They’re inferring we’re now mixed. I don’t think Ларкус is on the wind-up. He’s stating he’s being grouped with mixed nationalities.

they speak English. or simply put a mark on the leader and tell him to drive and so win. We listen to teams of Russian leaders. help win the Europeans.

I have characters for euros. I can take Russians to my group and with me they will be registered to BG with Europeans. any number from 10 to 20 people. and all will fall on the euro bg.

3rd eBG now and teamed with Russians again.

Though could be like he’s saying and they’re just grouped. Nobody will answer my question in chat so… no help there.

they’re just grouped. could not see the chat. so listen to the leader.Usually Russians don’t read chat. strictly perform command.

I get what Corte is saying but I never see that, particularly in eBGs. In normal Bgs occasionally aye. I think there’s been some Activision ninjitsu in the background today…

Plus - new stuff released today so the BG queues will have plenty of people queuing up to get their pvp essences. I doubt there’s a shortage of folk on at the moment.

I don’t know, maybe Ларкус is on the wind up but it seems a very odd thing to say because he won’t be purposefully queuing to play with EU players. He loves beating EU…