Even carbot is laughing at us

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/blizzard-wake-up/309110/84

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/blizzard-wake-up/309110/147

You helped make Blizzard money… are you going to quit or carry on boosting?

2 Likes

You: We need to get people to leave WoW
Also You: I will boost people in pvp kek
People: Let me buy Blizzard token to buy ur boosts by giving blizzard money.
You: tyvm boosts

Also you: Failing to see the point.

For someone who appears to have made it their life’s work to get people away from WoW you have been doing a fantastically poor job.
Anyone who does any form of boosting is generating blizzard a ton of profit in token sales.

I mean this is the line isn’t it? People often go “Blizz won’t ban boosters because $$$$ kekeke” so how someone can fail to see how they’re supporting blizzard more than the average joe in boosting is staggering.

2 Likes

The one that enjoys trash rather than the one letting their sub run out.

Well, im forced to stop boosting since they just banned me for a week for advertising my services. Unless I find a way around it.

So grow a pair then and find something else to do with your life, you’re embarrassing yourself

A “par”?

noun. an equality in value or standing; a level of equality: The gains and the losses are on a par. an average, usual, or normal amount, degree, quality, condition, standard, or the like: above par; to feel below par. Golf. the number of strokes set as a standard for a specific hole or a complete course.

I need to grow a level of equality?

Those people were never leaving anyway if they are paying real money for pvp rating. Im trying to get the people that are looking for other options to leave so blizzard starts focusing again.

Lol silver linings and all that

Will you resume once you are able?

Pretty cute, but take note their character is on a different server than mine - doesn’t even look the same.

Par?
/10 chars

:smiley: Pretty cute yeah

To make it very clear to you.

vs

Not surprising that you’re an alt of the Scarlet Scourge though as they’ve been known to make characters on other servers in an attempt to besmirch other peoples names. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I don`t really wanna use other people to advertise for me so I am probably done with boosting, have infinite gold basicly at this point anyways so idk. The sad thing is it gave me good content to play for and now I have nothing to do in the game.

#sarcasmoff

Sister… I just want wow to be good again. I´m trying my best to make that happen. If 500k people quit and it puts a fire on blizzards a$$ to make the game better, its fine by me.

Argent Dawn. Ah yes they don’t do any raiding at all. You have not even one raiding achievement.

Found the Furry ERP’er

1 Like

There are better ways to channel it than making these threads. Take your own advice and find another game if you’re unhappy with this one.

3 Likes

paparekaro is dropping nuclear bombs on these fools

1 Like

So social casual content, yes i agree that is what XIV offers. But none of that takes a lot of time for a player that has been playing since 1.0. Making all the relics was boring and easy, and didnt take long at all.

For a new player coming into a game that has years of content then yes it will take them a while. But that is true for WoW as well.