Even carbot is laughing at us

I am aware of relics. It’s not something I want to focus on atm. I like to farm stuff more in WoW.

FF14 has a great story though and that’s the best part about it for me.

Can we not apply the same argument to balancing as far as many players are concerned?

Oh snap.

That’s factually not true.
OVERAL, sure, but there’s also rises in there. It fluctuates.

But even then… WoW STILL has more players NOW than what the devs were hoping for when it launched. So yeah.

Even pet battles are fun to me… I haven’t done that for ages though. I really must dust off my pets.

2 Likes

I think the issue is it went from small and embarrassing to admit to friends and coworkers as it was seen as too nerdy, to becoming huge.

Anything after that looks like a decline.

1 Like

No, Blizzard already cares about balance and tries their best but is incompetent and fails miserably.

Didn’t you say you made millions boosting people in WoW?

2 Likes

I didn’t find XIV offering a lot of stuff to collect or do, i still hope they will add more options and content with depth and substance.

Yes? PvP balance is terrible and has always been terrible outside of season 15

I mean between all the mounts, pets, transmogs, house decorations and different relic weapons from all the expansions there’s a lot of stuff.

Life of a blizzdrone is something else.

Look at you trying to detract from the conversation and posting on multiple chars Dragonpanda.

2 Likes

You said

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/blizzard-wake-up/309110/84

I guess you helped fund the game how it is now then in a big way.

2 Likes

Anna, sister… I fail to see your point?

I thought you might.

1 Like

Explain it to me sister, you failed to make a clear point.

Sup LFR raider

1 Like

Hi Dragonpanda, how are you.

1 Like

is that his main :rofl:

1 Like

So who is the bigger ‘White Knight’ or ‘Shill’ the person who plays the game and enjoys or someone like you, who continues to support Blizzard, be it directly or indirectly by remaining subbed?

1 Like