In-Character Name: Valos Mistwalker
Participating on: Friday, Saturday, Sunday

1 Like

In-Game Name: LyndraƩ
In-Character Name: Thalyndrae Ravenshade

1 Like

Welcome! Isil Theran now has the maximum 5 members signed up ^^

As we enter August, for your information thereā€™s 5 open spots left to this event happening in early September!

1 Like

Itā€™s been long since Iā€™ve taken part in nelf rp, loved your previous event in Aszuna

In-Game Name: Coldsigil/Aurellix
In-Character Name: Aurellys Wintercrest
Participating on: Every day!

1 Like

Cannot wait to participate, thank you sooo much for taking the time to host!

In-Game Name: Kaldrinal
In-Character Name: Kaldrinal Skyshadow

1 Like

In-Game Name: Naraenil
In-Character Name: Naraā€™enil Rainwhisper

1 Like

One spot left for taking!

If anyone has to cancel their attendance before the event, it would be appreciated to let us aware soon as you know, so that the spot can be freed up to someone else.

You can follow the sign up status here: [Event] Shipwrecked Night Elves - #2 by Acrona-argent-dawn

1 Like

In-Game Name: AĆ«lah
In-Character Name: AĆ«lah
Participating on: All evenings (hopefully)

1 Like

Acrona!

I can sadly only attend on the Friday of this event (they shifted the schedule of my work around), so I would rather give my spot to someone else!

Sorry for the inconvience, but alas its what happens at my work, sadly :frowning:

Thank you kindly for letting us know well in advance, Iā€™ll open your slot up for grabs!

1 Like

Terribly sorry! My scheduling has gotten a little spotty and Iā€™m unsure if Iā€™ll be able attend, so Iā€™m going to play it safe and withdraw rather than chance it!

All my best wishes with the event however mate! Iā€™m sure itā€™ll be a banger.

1 Like

In-Game Name: Luynaraeth
In-Character Name: Luynaraeth Ravenmourn

1 Like

As there have been a couple of cancellations Iā€™m hoping thereā€™s a spot free that I can grab :slight_smile: if so:

In-Game Name: Auldris
In-Character Name: Auldris Keeneye

1 Like

One week to go! :passenger_ship: Due to the spots being limited, please mark your calendar and check that youā€™re attending on at least two of the three days!

2 Likes

Having just received my schedule for the week, Iā€™m afraid Iā€™ll have to give my spot to someone else.

Best of luck with the event and looking forward to seeing some screens!

1 Like

Thanks for letting us know! Everyone else who signed up previously were added to the list, thereā€™s now 1 spot free.

Tomorrow or on Thursday weā€™ll share a Discord link for the attendees. Only a few days to go, time to come up with a transmog for getting wrecked! In case RNG damns you with heavy injuries, the Wound Dressing and Antiseptic-Soaked Dressing might be useful!

1 Like

Overall, this campaign sounds like good fun.

Iā€™m not here to sign up but more ask if youā€™d like more options for whatever escape plan you got; a passing by ship for instance? Let me know :sailboat: the Tideforged Warhawks are happy to help add some immersion to RP.

1 Like

Thank you for the offer Antiles! Unfortunately weā€™ve already made other plans for the plot with the limited time in mind. Weā€™ve drafted the finale so that when the campaign ends, characters can participate in the Ashenvale Autumn activities without having to worry about Valā€™sharah anymore.

Perhaps we can work out something else in the future, best of luck with your guild! :ocean::sailboat:

3 Likes

No sweat, I believe in collaboration between guilds and players overall. Thatā€™s where Argent Dawn thrives the most imo

3 Likes