A must to use sites like check-pvp
Hours in lfg
Everyone wants to play meta only
Boosters 24/7 in 2s
Community is tired of that situation.

Soloque is the answer

62 Likes

This is probably the biggest argument for it

People say soloqueue would be no different from lfg, maybe it won’t but at least you’ll get to play the game instead of running circles in Oribos

24 Likes

Yeah, I’m so sick of sitting in LFM queue

8 Likes

my boi crusader at it again love it lol

5 Likes

The LFG needs to be improved for sure. I’m tired of spending hours just trying to find a group.

4 Likes

no its not

2 Likes

Sometimes i think asking something about from blizzard is breaking the wall with head. Communication is near zero level. Need to w8 Q&A, if its possible.

1 Like

Explain how it’s not a solution to the problem?

Solo queue would be a separate bracket, people are not asking to remove the existing formats, just add another one.

It would obviously be exempt from Gladiator titles and mounts just like it is for 2s already.

People could actually play the game instead of sitting in LFG for hours.

What does it not solve?

6 Likes

would seperate the ladder which results in less ques in 2s and 3s.
Some specs and some combs underperform heavily. Especially combs who need coordonation are harder to play than zug zug melee cleaves in soloq.
Soloq would be super super toxic. People would flame, leave, troll all game.
People would complain about in in the forums like crazy.

6vs6 RBG like pvp like In Overwatch with objectives could pe good for Soloq though.

2 Likes

I mean this is already the case with LFG, unless you are playing WW, Arms, Ret, Fire for DPS or Disc/Holy for healer you effectively never get to play unless you have IRL friends who are willing to gimp themselves to play with you. The people that have friends to play with will continute to play premade arenas, and the ones that don’t would rather just play solo queue

If you mean ‘‘oh no all the LFG randoms i used to stomp for free MMR with my premade on voice team will disappear’’ then too bad.

Have you used LFG ever at all? This is already the experience 99% of the time

• wait 2 hours for 1 person to sign up
  • play 1 match
  • make 1 mistake
  • the other guy tells you to go end your life and leaves
  • back to waiting in LFG for hours

Solo Queue would LITERALLY just be LFG…

But people would actually get to play the game rather than sit in Oribos, again i don’t see any negatives of this whatsoever.

7 Likes

Go play random bg and you will nottice how toxic they can be, and now put rating on top of that, imo this is why blizz didn’t implemented solo q yet

The rating is exactly what would deter toxicity.

When you have something to lose on the line, it’s your vested interest to win too, if you sabotage your own team, you lose rating too.

Random BGs have no consequence, you lose nothing happens, you win nothing happens, nothing is at stake, so no one cares. This is fundamental human behavior. But as soon as people have something at risk (their rating) they care more.

Is solo queue toxic in other games? Yes.
But does it work? Yes.

7 Likes

Get your point, I’m sic of lfg and I have limited time to play. But imagine you’re q with bad classes vs meta comp and you losing rat coz of it.

Of course but it’s not like countercomps don’t already exist with the LFG system?

Besides look at other team based rock-paper-scissors class/hero games. Dota2, Overwatch, League, they all feature soloQ where your team may get counterpicked on 4/5 of your heros, but again, solo queue has still been tried and tested and it works.

Blizzard themselves have even made solo queue work for their own titles, and as for a lack of healers, Overwatch, Blizzards own title, has role queue. Matter of fact it has ALL the system necessary to make solo queue work.

• MMR based on individual performance & winrate
  • System to handle toxicity and griefing via reports
  • Role queue

They have already made a fully functioning solo queue system for one of their other titles. They obviously know how to make a functioning solo queue system. So it’s a no brainer they wouldn’t just make one for WoW

And again, 2v2 and 3v3 premade brackets aren’t going anywhere.

It would be the equivalent of League or something where you have a separate MMR for Solo/Duo queue and Party queue.

2 Likes

i dont need it

Don’t make sense why anyone is comparing wow to dota, lol, overwatch. Just because mobas or first-person shooter have it doesn’t mean you can implement that everywhere.

because wow is an old model of social design, every game has a soloque, wow is in africa with mindset

2 Likes

Even streamer said he have nobody to play with most of the time. Meanwile he have everything and can reroll any time. Newcomers just faced with toxic and unfriendly community and outdated garbage system - mb worse is /2 chat to find teammates.

Its about game design, just because you want something doesn’t mean it is possible. Hey dota/lol has so many champs/heroes, why wow is so limited in choice. Hey mobas have so many characters and somehow they manage to balance them all, more or less, how activision can’t handle balancing x5 less classes. Because different systems, different game design.

or ele,enh, sp, rshaman, frostdk, boomy, affli, frostdk, feral, sub there are way more viable specs.

which would split the ladder .

i never wait 2 hours at any mmr. Even at high mmr i find people quite fast most of the time. And the lower you play the easier its to find people. Maybe lower your standards.

never experienced something like this. I mean sometimes people are toxic but most of the time people are chill and if it doesnt work out they just quit or say “gtg bb” or something.

not at all. People care about their rating and get frustrated when they lose because of mistakes from other people.

Is WoW like other games? no.

I played a ton of soloq at AT back in the days. It was fun but even there it wasnt really working for some specs and it reduced player participation on real ladder alot.

the thing is you guys all are looking for excuses. Lfg, boosts, gear differences whatever. You think soloq will solve all this problems but its not. The moment soloq gets implemented you are all crying about your teammates, flamers, leavers, trolls, specs etc.

SoloQ yes, SoloQ with arena no.

1 Like